Scientists at Cambridge and Princeton universities made a sensational statement, saying that "Big Bang" by which the void of the universe was allegedly preceded the "Big Splash".
And it happened in a kind of multi-dimensional space — not with three, as we have, and with eleven dimensions, six of which are folded into microscopic strands. The energy of this burst has created "Big Bang." And it, in turn, visible matter of time. Did our universe, which is now "neighbors" with a toy — the "mother" and invisible.
There is even a hypothesis that there — in the "Looking Glass" — and is higher intelligence. That is God.
Really? For comments, we turned to astrophysics Vladimir Lipunova.
No top or bottom
They are not even aware that there is the concept of "up" or "down". Three-dimensional as "god", for example, can finger press "ploskuna." And he did not understand. Just freezes in place. And you can do to remove him from the plane. And the figure disappears from his world. To the utter surprise of others.
- Agree — continues professor — and in our three-dimensional world lacking unexplained phenomena. Do not hid their causes in a parallel universe? If so, then we must admit that there is a dimension. And come up with a cosmic Inspector who govern us.
By the way, the hypothesis of parallel worlds and have advanced our countrymen. These include academic Moses Markov. He believed that there are a number of worlds that are separated from each other by time slots in which the same processes occur in sequence. And therefore, if you learn how to "jump" from one world, one can visit and its past and future.
Another Russian scientist, Professor Nikolai Kozyrev, Pulkovo Observatory, claimed that there are universes parallel to ours, and between them there is a tunnel — "black" and "white" hole. According to the "black" holes in our universe goes into parallel worlds matter, and on the "white" of them coming to us energy. However, the idea of the existence of a parallel world has a man from time immemorial. Some researchers believe that even the Cro-Magnons believed that the souls of the dead tribesmen and killed in hunting animals just go into these worlds, which is reflected in their drawings.
That was before the "Big Bang"
- Even 30 years ago, physicists shunned the question "What came before the" Big Bang "?." Because I do not know how to answer it. Now, in connection with the hypotheses of multidimensional spaces can at least speculate. Example, I'm almost one hundred percent that there is a five-dimensional universe in which there is a kind of membrane — a basic "building block" of the universe. And if there is a fifth dimension, the membrane once trembled, and it led to a three-dimensional space in our bubble that we call " the big bang. "
And what they see, "fifth-dimensional beings," or, if you like, the gods? They observe that certain something shakes the universe, and on the flat — in their minds — the space there is a ball that is expanding and as a result there is the Milky Way. By the way, our galaxy is vibrating like a drumhead. Maybe get some signals from their "hozyayaev?"
That light near
- Recently, astronomers have lost sight of for thousands of comets and can not figure out where they go, — says Vladimir. — It is possible that the cause of the mysterious disappearance of comets, as well as remnants of the Tunguska meteorite and other celestial bodies, crashing into the Earth, lies in the very existence of the universe exotic "mirror matter", which can be a component of dark matter. By the way, thanks to her, perhaps, there are fireballs and even ghosts. At the very least, this assumption has recently expressed a physicist, Dr. Robert Foote of the University of Melbourne.
- If mirror matter exists in reality, it must also exist and mirror the stars, planets and even mirror mirror life — explained Dr. Foote. — A lot of evidence suggests that our planet is often bombard the body, consisting of mirror matter, causing the strange events. For example, the explosion had not been detected by any of the Tunguska meteorite in the Siberian taiga in 1908. Or incident that occurred in Jordan in April 2001. Then, about a hundred witnesses watched the funeral procession of a ball that was flying at a low altitude, leaving a trail of smoke, and then split into two and crashed into a hill with an explosion at a distance of approximately one kilometer. Astronomers have not found a crater or meteorite fragments — only a trace of scorched earth and burnt trees.
Theorists suggest that each elementary particle has a mirror partner. But as a rule, invisible. Only people with ultra-sensitive psyche — psychics — can physically feel the mirror matter in the power surge on its interaction with our world.
Quote of the topic:
"God — the great architect."
(Dmitry Likhachev, historian, and cultural studies.)
Of scholars of the Creator
Isaac Newton (1643 — 1727), physicist and mathematician:
"Wonderful appliance space and harmony in it can be explained only by the fact that the cosmos was created to plan an all-knowing and all-powerful being. This is my first and last word. "
Charles Darwin (1809 — 1882), naturalist:
"To explain the origin of life on Earth to the case — it is as if to explain the origin dictionary explosion in a printing house. Inability to recognize that the wonderful world with ourselves as conscious beings, there was a chance, it seems to me the most important evidence of the existence of God. World rests on the laws and in its manifestations is presented as a product of the mind — it points to its Creator. "
Louis Pasteur (1822 — 1895), chemist, biologist:
"Another day will come when they laugh at the stupidity of our modern materialistic philosophy. The more I study nature, the more staying in reverent amazement before the affairs of the Creator. I pray during their work in the lab. "
Max Planck (1858 — 1947), a physicist:
"As a religion and science in the final result of searching for the truth and come to the confession of God. The first represents Him as a basis, the second — as the end of all the phenomenal view of the world. "
Albert Einstein (1879 — 1955), a physicist:
"Every serious scientist must somehow be a religious person. Otherwise, he can not imagine what those incredibly delicate interdependence, he observes, is not invented them. In an infinite universe is infinitely perfect activity detected Mind. The usual conception of myself as an atheist — a big mistake. If this representation is drawn from my research work, I can say that my work is not well understood … in vain in the face of disasters XX century, many complain: "How God made?" Yes, he admitted: made our freedom, but did not leave us in the darkness of ignorance. The path of knowledge of good and evil Set. And the man himself had to pay for the choice of false paths. "
Wernher von Braun (1912 — 1977), physicist, one of the founders of space, head of the U.S. space program:
"I can not understand a scientist who does not acknowledge a Supreme Intelligence in the whole scheme of things, as well as could not understand theologian who would deny the advances of science. Religion and science are sisters. "
From the lecture neurophysiologist John Eccles (born 1903), while receiving the Nobel Prize:
"I have to think that there is something supernatural like the beginning of my unique, conscious of myself and my unique spirit of the soul … The idea of supernatural creation helps me avoid the obviously absurd conclusions about the genetic origin of my unique" I ".
Andrei Sakharov (1921 — 1989), a physicist:
"I can not imagine the universe and human life without any conceptualize the beginning, without a source of spiritual" warmth "that lies outside of matter and its laws. Perhaps this sense can be called religious."
By the way
With the astronauts talk stealth
The fact that someone is in space, "live", prove the stories of some astronauts.'s What we told the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, Professor Cyril Butusov, who worked in the department of astronomy of the Main Astronomical Observatory at Pulkovo, and now teaches at the Department of Physics of the Academy of Civil Aviation :
- Sometimes in orbit there is "an effect of someone's presence." At some point, astronaut suddenly feels that someone unseen looks him in the back of a very hard look. And then the unseen creature makes itself known — is heard whispering. "Text" which sounds somewhere in the depths of consciousness like, 'You're too early and wrong come here. Believe me, for I am your ancestor. Son, you should not be here, come back to Earth, do not break the laws of the Creator. "And often for" authenticity "still small voice says, known only astronaut family history connected with this ancestor.
In addition, some astronauts visited the strange visions and sensations suddenly "switching" of his consciousness. For the first time this phenomenon has informed the International Institute of Space anthropoecology in 1995 as a test cosmonaut Sergei Krichevsky. According to him, a lot, for example, suddenly came out of its usual human form and turned into a literal sense, some kind of animal! example, one colleague told Krichevsky about "staying" in the form of … a dinosaur. And it felt like walking along a planet, overcoming gullies and ravines. Astronaut described "their" paws, scales, webbed fingers, huge claws. Skincare back he felt the rise horny plates on the ridge.
Sometimes, when a person becomes a different person, and could even be an alien. Moreover, it is as if "connected" to some information source, and received from him warning, for example, of impending emergencies.
Nobel Prize winner Vitaly Ginzburg:
- Faith or, on the contrary, secularism — the intuitive notion. You can not prove anything here mathematically. I do not in any way think that belief in God is incompatible with science. But you only have to strictly distinguish between religion and faith in "something outside of us that can not be reduced to nature." It can not be refuted, but I do not share this view. This to me is absolutely not necessary, unverifiable and does nothing. This reduction something unknown to another unknown. quite a different matter — religion, that is, following a confession. As you know, in Christianity, Judaism and Islam believe that God is active and that it interferes in the affairs of men, and this is called theism. I believe that theism is completely incompatible with the scientific worldview. Christian believes in the sanctity of the Bible, in the Immaculate Conception, and Satan, and that all the miracles that contradict science. When the infancy of religion, the state of science was such that it was possible to believe in the virgin birth … Einstein emphasized that does not believe in a God who manages the affairs of men, and in something higher, in Spinoza's God, and this is nature. Oh, and name of God by nature, it is a matter of terms. And if there is a God, why does he allow such wild things — genocide, murder? Where is the logic? I do not understand how people can believe in an omnipotent God, who puts up with all this.
But, to be honest, I envy believers. I'm almost 90 years old, I am a person sober and understand that I may die at any moment. You can get sick, suffer, and I have a family. If I were a believer, I would have been better, I would be happy about that …
Instead of an epilogue
Cosmonaut Georgy Grechko:
- I am sure that in the universe there is another reason, and the more advanced than ours. Now seriously studying the history of mankind, and draw the conclusion that even in the world has always existed parallel civilization — the Celts and Druids, Egyptians and their priests. I think that this man gave us a boost in development, helped artificially circumvent chimpanzees in intelligence. And to us it is, of course, was God really created us in his image and likeness.