Lightning crept to the Swede on the wire and stung him in the heel

Lightning - killerThe accident occurred because the air mattress has been connected to the mains.

In the Swedish provincial Heden (Dalarna) Lightning killed sleeping on an air mattress, a man, "Reaching" to him through the house.

First, during a severe summer storm, it got into a guest cottage, and then passed through the grid all the room, and finally crept into the power socket to the cord leading to the pump, which is inflated mattress. Heel sleeping located right at the integrated pump.

With a man resting his daughter, who escaped with only moderate burns. The girl's father (a physics teacher by profession) died. Experts recommend to necessarily remove plugs from the sockets so fashionable now, "inflatable rookeries."

Natalia GRACHEVA

Like this post? Please share to your friends: