Historical and Cultural Complex Vyatskoe — an example of tourism development in Russia

Vyatskoe ancient village, founded more than 500 years ago, is located 30 km from Yaroslavl. The village is considered the cultural heritage of Russia. There are many works belonging to different periods of the country: the monument to Alexander II, two buildings vyat school made famous in the style of the twentieth century — «Red Brick Schools», Museum of Russian business, located in an old mansion, as well as two churches: Resurrection Old Believers and Assumption. Another attraction of the village — the chapel, which was built over the baptismal font, which is based on Erehtansky spring.

Apple Spas in the village Vyatskoe (2011)


 Photo source:yar.ru

Mastermind behind the creation of a Vjatskom tourist center five years ago made Yaroslavl businessman 0. A. Zharov. With the support of the district and village administration, the reconstruction of the merchants' mansions, there were some wonderful museums. In 2010, the hotel complex was opened "Viatskoe." Reconstruction and Rural Development continues, and plans to create the "Golden Ring Nekrasovsky district" that includes Vyatskoe — Red Profintern with Ponizovkinskimi palaces — Ribnitsi with Opekushinskimi places — a branch of the museum Greshnevo Nekrasov.

opening of the Museum of Angels (2011)


 Photo source:yar.ru

Photo tour

The village is famous in the history of Russian fisheries, noisy fairs, schismatics, "going to the people," and, of course, the wonderful talented people. This sculptor AM Opekushin — the author of the monument to Alexander Pushkin in Moscow, and Peter Telushkin — the founder of Russian industrial climbing, and the great Russian poet — NA Nekrasov, finding the inverse images of the characters in the local province.

Each year, the village comes Vyatskoe many guests from different cities to take part in various festivals and celebrations. Among the guests there are many foreigners who come here to enjoy and feel the spirit of a true-Russian culture.


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru

The monument to Alexander II — set in 1911, during the Soviet era monument was destroyed and rebuilt again in our time.


 Photo source:yandex.ru

The reconstructed complex memory of the Great Patriotic War


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

Church of the Resurrection (1750)


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

Church of the Assumption (1780)


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

In 2008, in the village over the baptismal font was built a chapel, which is painted gable People's Artist of Russia Nikolai Mukhin. At the heart of the font is Erehtansky spring whose waters are its parameters are close to the famous waters of the German town of Baden-Baden.


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:temples.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru

Two buildings vyat schools are monuments of architecture of the early twentieth century. Schools are built in an architectural style known as «Red Brick Schools» («School of red brick"). Currently, the school has 125 students.


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

School Museum, with the atmosphere of a parochial school of the late 19th and early 20th century.


 Photo source:yandex.ru

In the central part of the old mansion Vjatskogo owned by Old Believer merchants II GALOCHKINA, in 2008, a Museum of Russian enterprise, or "History of a village that wanted to become a city …". The main theme of museum exhibits was the establishment and development of Russian business.


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru

The central square of the village


 Photo source:yandex.ru

Merchants' houses


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

The opening of the hotel-museum "Viatskoe" (2010)


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

The first building of the museum, "Viatskoe" — is resurrected from the ruins of the former building Kundyshevo-Volodinskoy almshouses in the architectural traditions of the late classicism.


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

The second case — this former tavern institution widow EA Glinkina.


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

The third building — is restored in place of the lost in the Soviet era building, designed in the traditional style of architecture of XIX century.


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru


 Photo source:hometravel.ru


 Photo source:hometravel.ru


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru


 Photo source:hotel-vyatskoe.ru

The exhibition "Russian naive art XVII — XIX centuries."


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

Opening of art exhibition (2011)


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

Opening of the Museum of Angels
The museum is dedicated not only to the angels, but the "heavenly roofer," farmer Peter Telushkin. Peter Telushkin, a resident of Vyatskoe, worked in St. Petersburg roofing. In 1830, P. Telushkin offered to fix without scaffolding storm damaged wing angel weathervane on the steeple of the Cathedral of Peter and Paul Fortress. The hard work lasted for six weeks, and as a result vane was successfully restored. About the exploits of Yaroslavl farmer in those years said the whole capital, and he was given an audience with the Emperor and awards.


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

some examples buildings before and after reconstruction


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

Currently, the natural scenery of the village Vyatskoe removed heroic melodrama "Passion for chapans."


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru


 Photo source:yar.ru

used photos
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/zahodi-otcrito/

Like this post? Please share to your friends: