The government of Belarus has approved the list of goods and services whose prices are regulated by the ministries of economy, health, regional executive committees and the Minsk City Executive Committee.
In the list of socially important goods and services whose prices are regulated by the Ministry of Economy, includes 14 items:
- meat (beef, pork);
- powdered milk and canned meats for baby food;
- wheat flour;
- poultry meat;
- chicken egg;
- sunflower oil and rapeseed;
- Vegetables, fruit, canned pladovaagarodninyya; juices for infant use.
Also in thism the list of services are children's health camps.
In the list of socially important goods (works, services) of prices (tariffs), which are regulated by the regional executive committees and the Minsk City Executive Committee included:
- solid fuel;
- the wood of the population.
The list of paid medical services, tariffs are regulated by the Ministry of Health includes five points:
- dental services;
- diagnostic services;
- Consultations of medical specialists;
- preventive and mandatory medical examinations citizens.
The relevant decision taken by the Council of Ministers on 14 April 2011 number 495, the press service of the government, this BelaPAN.