The whole world, including citizens of, every day in the news programs behold the war in Libya, but NATO countries there used comparable small strike force — 150-200 aircraft, plus a grouping of the Navy, much of which is occupied by the blocking and has been fighting action.
But not enough of the inhabitants of the Russian Federation who knows what on the Baltic strategic direction of NATO and allied North Atlantic bloc countries are deploying a lot tremendous punching power, although officially the NATO and Russian Federation are not enemies and even allies like, for example, cooperating in Afghanistan. In addition, these forces often work out in the main offensive disposition act, conduct exercises in preparation for a large-scale war. Although, again, there is no potential enemy, not counting the much decayed power of, in this regard is not, all countries are members of NATO or the European Alliance, intensely collaborating with London and Washington.
The neighbors of Russia on the Baltic direction
Almost all the neighbors of the Russian Federation in this regard, thank God, not including Belarus (so far there have not arranged a "color revolution" and not put analog Saakashvili, Yushchenko), we have to claim some of their country openly express. And totally understandable that they all — Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway, can participate in the war with Russia. The elites of these countries are set Russophobic, as in Poland, Latvia, Estonia, cold or neutral. Cries of the neighborhood with the Russian threat of these states are heard often, so, in 2007, speaking at the Center for Strategic and International research projects in Washington, Minister of Defence of Finland Jyri Hyakyamies said that the three main safety hazards Finland — that's our homeland, our birthplace and Our homeland again. And his outlook in Finland share many politicians and public figures. On the Russian danger is often argued in Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, in particular, the topic has escalated because of the war in August 2008. In addition, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway expressed doubts, and be able to block NATO in which case they protect. In Latvia, Estonia and Finland have territorial claims to Russia (while not clearly expressed, but that is their heat!) For a reason for war. Tantrum was raised during joint exercises of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus "West-2009" in the minds of a wimp in the Baltic countries and Poland formed a real image of a "threat from the East."
The most appropriate neighbor in this area is Germany, but we have it "rich" experience of war. In Berlin, no hype about the Russian danger, Russophobian sentiment among the Germans almost there, some alarmists are not visible.
Finland and Sweden are more inclined to think about joining in NATO, Sweden, a neutral country, has become a participant in the war against Libya. And the army of Sweden, is not a "strengthening" of NATO as Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania (entered NATO in 2004), it is one, though not the greatest, the most efficient armies of Europe, the government with massive military-industrial complex, the favorite in the number of military regions For example, NNS.
In addition, in this regard against Russia develops' northern mini-NATO "for the purpose of opposing interests of the Russian Federation in the Arctic region. In January 2011, in London, chaired by the UK opened the North European summit, the participants were: England, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
Only the latest military exercise
- 4-8 April 2011 in the Baltic Sea region with the management of the euro command of the armed forces of the USA and NATO assault group (Strike Force NATO) took command post exercise "Baltic Host — 2011." This logistical doctrine practiced hospitality and accommodation in the Baltic countries multi-million contingent of NATO troops were involved in civilian objects and infrastructure: ports, airports, hospitals, highways, steel road.
- In fact, at this time, 4-15 April 2011, scientists from the Joint Air Force and NATO naval forces' Joint uorior — 2011 "on the areas in Sweden, the UK and the adjoining areas. Objective: To resolve regional conflicts. And second doctrine — the doctrine of the United Armed Forces (SMF) NATO "Viking-2011", the aim — the use of NATO forces in peacekeeping operations. It should be noted that the various NATO military exercises held in the Baltic actually once a year.
Features of NATO exercises in the Baltic region
- "The defensive nature" of events verbally, and in fact — preparing a large-scale offensive operations: air strikes on military and strategic targets of the enemy, the oppression of its air force and air defense systems, command and control; prepared infrastructure of the former Baltic republics of the USSR to the landing, the placement and movement of the boundaries RF large contingents of NATO troops, worked landing large forces, including armored vehicles — airborne operation to eliminate the remnants of the enemy (apparently, the Baltic Fleet), and preparation for planting of the main forces. The route of the main contingent of NATO troops after 1st step operation is obvious — Riga — Moscow and Tallinn — St. Petersburg.
- Often enough "legend" exercise — an operation against the country, which has vast natural resources, the criteria for resource delivery problems in Western countries. Guess with three times what it did for the country! Or against a country in which many internal problems and has territorial claims neighbors — NATO must undertake a "peacekeeping" operation.
- The consciousness of Europeans, in principle, already quite ready to realize the significance of the struggle against "the threat of the East." Suffice it to recall the war in August 2008, there is a perception that her and made only because of the need to produce "soil" for the next rage against Russia. The occasion can be arranged, for example: Latvia will claim to return "his" Pytalovsky Pskov region or in Moscow would be a "revolution" and the liberal forces in Russia will be asked to enter the "limited peacekeeping force" to prevent the danger of a "red-brown" or "warlords" .
What is in the direction of Russia on the Baltic
Western Military District (made in 2010, USC's "The West") is designed to protect the western part of Russia. Headquartered posted in St. Petersburg. It includes the Metropolitan and the Leningrad military neighborhood, the Baltic Fleet (including Kaliningrad special district) and the Northern Fleet. But directly on the Baltic in the direction of Russia is very limited strength, very trimmed endless reforms and optimizations.
What can be done?
- Clearly warn the world and the NATO countries, namely, that up to full combat readiness and modernization of our armed forces, we will respond to anger with all the available arsenal, including nuclear weapon.
- Warn "mladonatovtsev" — Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, etc. (It may be that after that Finland and Sweden will maintain its own neutrality), which will have to reincarnate them into a radioactive desert terrain, let the voters will be asked in their own managers, where they were listed.
- Fit to re-p
rogram from 2011-2020, rearmament of Belarus, it is our only ally in this direction. Revive the Federal Government: the supply of aircraft, helicopters, air defense systems, missile defense, tactical missiles to conduct free, you have to pay for security.
- Accelerate programs from retrofitting, modernization of the Baltic and Northern fleets.
- Finish all cooperation with NATO, they are with us are preparing to wage war, and we give them military transit through its terrain is permitted. The single European missile defense system, or the Russian-American missile defense — this is nonsense, we will never be friends and allies on the planet must be a "king of the mountain." Considered at least some of the teachings of NATO and its allies at our borders as a threat, immediately seek their termination.
- To speed up work on the creation of other NATO alliances.