International human rights organization will be led by former Deputy Secretary of State David Kramer.
To begin his duties as Kramer on October 4.
David Kramer was Deputy Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
At the State Department, he worked on Human Rights and the development of democracy, and for three years in the status of Deputy Rice was in charge of relations with Russia, Moldova, Belarus and Ukraine.
Prior to joining the State Department for five Cramer years was Deputy Director of the Russian and Eurasian Program at the Carnegie Endowment.
Freedom House — a non-governmental human rights organization, founded in 1941. Freedom House publishes an annual report on the situation of human rights and freedoms
David Kramer on "Freedom"
• David Kramer noted the role of "Freedom"
• David Kramer: "We will closely monitor the Belarus"
• Belarus is ready to declare the U.S. ambassador persona non grata
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on the visit of the representative of the U.S. Department of State David Kramer
• David Kramer: "I Belarusian authorities There are two ways "
• visited Minsk Deputy Assistant Secretary of State