Five people were killed and breathed hydrogen sulfide

Factors

2.07.11.Tragediya occurred in the cottage village Novoivanovskoye, near Krasnogorsk near Moscow. Sewerage well become a trap for five residents.

— It happened on Thursday around 22.30, — said the "KP" UK representative of the Moscow region Russia Irina Gumennaya. — Found that 45-year-old local resident, without the participation of specialists descended to the bottom of the sewer pit to a depth of four meters for troubleshooting. But inside the accumulated gas. Man became ill. To help him turns trying to come spouse and three nearby villagers. But they are also inhaled gas. As a result, four people were killed immediately, and another died in the intensive care unit.

According to preliminary data, in a concrete sump pump is clogged. Gaza had nowhere to go, and the smell of rotten eggs began to penetrate the homes of local residents. The man decided to solve your problem …

— Such poisoning is not uncommon, especially in the hot summer months, when the decay is more intense, — the "KP" PhD Vladislav Andreyev. — Hydrogen sulfide even at low concentrations can cause loss of consciousness. Death of a person occurs due to oxygen deficiency, which is caused by the blockade of tissue respiration. The main thing — get to fresh air, give cardiac and respiratory analeptics and call a doctor. By the way, if you're going to clean up the cesspool on a garden plot, pour it on the eve of ferrous sulfate to neutralize the gas.

Alexander Boyko

Source: KP.RU

Owners of three houses died from choking hydrogen sulfide

07.01.11. In the cottage Ivanovo, near Podmoskovny Krasnogorsk, tragedy struck. Sewerage well, calculated on the three cottages, was trapped for five residents.

— The tragedy occurred on Thursday around 22.30 minutes, — said the representative of the UK in the Moscow region Russia Irina Gumennaya. — Inspect the body signs of violent death was not revealed. The audit found that the 45-year-old local resident, without the participation of specialists descended to the bottom of the sewer pit to a depth of four meters for troubleshooting.

Gas emitted from the action he felt bad, and then one by one came to his aid spouses and three nearby village. As a result, a man and three rescuers lost consciousness and died, one 52-year-old local man was admitted to the intensive care unit of a local hospital, but three hours later despite medical assistance, has died.

According to preliminary data, the medical examiner, the death of the victims came from the hydrogen sulfide poisoning. Currently under validation activities to establish all circumstances of the accident. According to preliminary data in a concrete sump pump is clogged. Gaza had nowhere to go and the smell of rotten eggs began to penetrate homes of local residents.

They decided on their own to fix the problem by cleaning equipment. At the bottom of the well, which had accumulated a deadly hydrogen sulfide concentration down to the well, the owner of the nearest house. He immediately could not walk and he lost consciousness. Threw him a neighbor. He tried to lift a man up, but lost consciousness. Simultaneously with the spouse of the deceased lost consciousness. At her cry ran two more local residents, who tried to rescue neighbors died.

— Such poisoning is not uncommon, especially in the hot summer months, when the high temperature in sewage pits emit rotting waste, — the PhD Vladislav Andreyev.

Hydrogen sulfide, even at low concentrations may cause a lightning form of poisoning and loss of consciousness. Death of a person occurs due to oxygen deficiency, which is caused by the blockade of tissue respiration due to inhibition of cellular redox processes. Especially need to be careful citizens who have poor sense of smell. Even a slight hydrogen sulfide poisoning can cause chronic disease.

If you see a situation like this, the first aid to the victim may have only held his breath. The main thing — to get him into the fresh air, to give heart and respiratory analeptics.

To remove the hydrogen sulfide poisoning recommend to give the patient bleeding and iron supplements. If you are going to clean up the cesspool in the garden of her pour on the eve of ferrous sulfate to not get food poisoning.

By the way, in the face of Moscow region can not only with hydrogen sulfide, and marsh gas, which can cause not only poisoning, but burn. On 7 June, the village Sdehovo Shchelkovo district, Moscow region almost killed the foreman, who went into the construction pit next cottage. 43-year-old Muscovite, took out a cigarette and lit a cigarette lighter. Outbreak of swamp gas hit a man with his feet. He received burns to 40 percent of the body and was hospitalized in intensive care.

Alexander Boyko

Source: KP.RU — Moscow

SQL - 17 | 0,279 сек. | 7.41 МБ