3 people poisoned by gas in the well near Moscow

Ecology

8.06.12.Zhiteli village died after being poisoned by methane in the well, which occurred in spustilis.Tragediya Noginsk, Moscow region at the house on the street of the village green Kudinovo.

— Three men fell into the well, when doing cleaning it — said a source in law enforcement — the father, son and neighbor poisoned by gas, presumably methane.

According to witnesses, the men jumped into the well to save each other. The youngest victims — Andrew Kryvau 18. According to the MOE, his 44-year-old father, Yuri curves and 42-year-old neighbor, Mark Cashin found in the well in order to get out of Andrew.

Rescuers have prevented the death of four men, who also tried to jump into the pit.

Rescuers have already got three residents Kudinovo body of water.

— By the fact, organized pre-investigation, and now investigators are examining the scene, — the press-service of the SS RF IC in the Moscow region. — According to preliminary data, in the evening, about 20 hours, the men attempted to clean the well, located in the area, but after it had lost consciousness.

Despite their help, they all died. There were no injuries on the body of the dead have been identified.

Note that the depth of the well is 12 meters.

V.Lomovitsky, M.Dunyaeva
Source: Life News Online
SQL - 16 | 0,423 сек. | 6.94 МБ