With the advent of the baby in the family are not only fun, but also the obligation to care for him. One — bathing.
Here are the main points that you need to pay attention that the procedure was pleasant for bathing the baby and mother:
- Bathe a child can be the first day, as soon as you turn up the house (if a vaccination against tuberculosis is made the day before), or the next day (if the vaccine is made the day of discharge). It is desirable to do so in the same time of day — always before feeding.
- The first bathinglasts
2-3minutes, then it is one can pour up 10-15minutes — until cool water.
- Bathe the child should be daily. This should be done not only for hygienic reasons, but also for hardening. In addition, water treatments are very useful for the nervous system of the child.
- After the umbilical wound healing can be added to water for bathing teas succession, bay leaf, celandine, chamomile. You can also use ready-made bathing facilities.
- Bathe your baby in a large tub can be not before he learns to be a good fit. Put on the bottom of the tub-slip mat, and pour water on the belt sits kid.
Preparation to bathing
- Baby bathed in boiled water as long as the umbilical wound is healed (this is usually at the age of
18-22days), so the water must be boiled in advance, so that it is gradually cooled to 380S.
- The room where you will be bathe, should be warm (temperature
22-240C), draft-free, convenient, so you can step up to the bath from all sides.
- Advance is to prepare clothes in which you'll dress the baby after bathing.
- Furthermore, required: pitcher container 1,
5-2liter for refreshment, soft towel, baby soap or shampoo, cotton wool, baby oil, powder, brilliant green, and 3% hydrogen peroxide solution for the treatment of the umbilical wound, a solution of potassium permanganate.
How to bathe your baby?
Bathe your baby more comfortable together. Prepare the room for bathing, install the tub, pour water into it (the water temperature
Undress the baby and took him in his arms, gently lower into the water. With his left hand supports the head and back (can be used with a support available in the market) to the right hand soap head, shoulders, then arms, legs, genitals, turn the baby on his stomach, soap back. Then rinse with water from a pitcher child from the back, and at the end of bathing in front. Now remove the baby from the bath, wrapped in a soft towel, and wear to where you already cooked diapers and home care.
Wipe baby blotting motion, starting from the head, be sure to dry all wet folds. Then, soaking the cotton oil, carefully treat wrinkles on the neck, armpits, groin areas.
After this process the umbilical wound. Using a pipette drip (