2011 in pictures (part 1) This is interesting
Undoubtedly, any "best" list is subjective. Choose the best photos is not their simple, as most unimaginable incredible number of photos can slip past. But if we approach the question from the point of selection of key events and news, the process becomes much easier. For example, in the first half of current news headlines were the Japanese earthquake and the ensuing tsunami, and the Arab Spring events.
1. Wave, tsunami after 8.9 earthquake, swept over the city of Miyako, Iwate Prefecture, Japan (11 March 2011).
2. Pleasure boat on the roof of a building in the middle of the debris in Otsuchi, Iwate Prefecture (14 March 2011).
3. 66-year-old Yoshikatsu Hiratsuka cries in front of his destroyed home in Onagawa, Iwate Prefecture. Other family members are found, as might be found in the rubble of the building (17 March 2011).
4. The territory of the devastation in Yamada, Iwate Prefecture (16 March 2011).
5. Residents take a bath in the middle of the wreckage of Kesennuma, Miyagi Prefecture (14 March 2011).
6. Demonstrator holds the foot soldier to protect during a shootout in front of the headquarters of the Constitutional Democratic United Party in Tunisia (20 January 2011).
7. The funeral procession of anti-government activist Mohammed Abdul Rida in Bahrain, who was killed during a demonstration (22 February 2011).
8. Anti-government demonstrators celebrating the resignation of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak (11 February 2011).
9. Opposition members hiding in the main square in Cairo. Events taking place during the uprising against preexisting regime in Egypt (3 February 2011).
10. Anti-government activists in a clash with police in Cairo (28 January 2011).
11. The collapse of the military aircraft, shot down on the outskirts of Benghazi in Libya.
12. Rebel rejoices when his colleague launches rocket into government forces in Libya (14 April 2011).
13. Rebels captured man between the Libyan city of Brega and Ras Lanuf, accused of allegiance to the State (March 3, 2011).
14. A policeman tries to help his colleague, after protesters threw a bottle of mixture is ignited during the uprising in Athens (23 February 2011).
15. Two men celebrate their salvation after they were removed from the rubble of a building collapsed in the earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand (22 February 2011).
16. 80th Tsiuri Kakabadse acts during the festival in Tbilisi "Best Grandpa and Grandma best." More than 70 participants from all over Georgia attended the festival (January 5, 2011).
17. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, kiss on the balcony of the Palace of Westminster during the Royal Wedding (29 April 2011).
18. Residents of Concord, Ala., before its destruction during the (30 April 2011).
19. Sudanese shows his finger after voting at a polling station in Khartoum. The result was the appearance of the historic election of the new state of South Sudan (10 January 2011).
20. Supporters of President Laurent Gbagbo raise their hands as a sign of their support at a rally in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. The President refused to accept the results of losing the vote (9 January 2011).
21. Tourists dressed hoops with rabbit ears during the Chinese New Year in Hong Kong (3 February 2011).
22. Displaced Cambodians receive public assistance in the temporary shelter of a Buddhist pagoda. Villagers had to leave their homes due to the armed conflict Cambodians and Thais (9 February 2011).
23. Hundreds of cars were abandoned in Chicago after the owners of unusual winter snow storm (2 February 2011).
24. Skier jumping on the background of the Japanese city of Sapporo during the official training for the World Cup (14 January 2011).
25. Photographer David Gyuntenfelder got a unique chance to take a picture of North Korea, giving many people their first opportunity to see the world from a closed country (12 April 2011).
26. Floats Beiji Flor samba school parade during Carnival in Rio de Janeiro (March 8, 2011).
27. Seller makes a jump from one overcrowded train to another. Thousands of Muslims return home after visiting the three-day Islamic congregation in Bangladesh, which is held annually since 1966 and is considered one of the largest religious gatherings (23 January 2011).
28. Bangladeshi children celebrate Cricket World Cup, held in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka (March 10, 2011).
29. A man on a horse way through flames during a religious holiday on the eve of the day Lyuminariya St. Anthony in Spain. It is believed that the animals are cleaned as it passes through the fire (16 January 2011).
30. Homeless people in Delhi are heated by the fire. According to local media, in New Delhi is about 67,000 homeless, 15% of whom are women and 10% of children (13 January 2011).
31. Northern Lights over the city Takonta in Alaska (9 March 2011).
32. Niragongo crater in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which is the largest lava lake in the world. The depth of the crater is about 460 meters.
33. Fisherman spreading network, while his wife runs a boat on the river Periyar in India (January 5, 2011).
34. 25 years ago April 26 four reactor at Chernobyl exploded installation. City still vacant, overgrown trees.
35. Farm fields in Afghanistan (January 20, 2011).
36. Woman caressed underwear in the hole lake in the Russian town of Kirillov (17 January 2011)
2011 in photos (part 2) | 2011 in photographs (part 3)