4. New shop for the quartz stone goods production in Novosibirsk (September 7, 2011)
The new shop has production line for quartz stone manufacturing. The thickness of the sheet could be 12 mm for wall panels and 20 mm for the countertops. Finish operation of the countertops and moldings end surfaces produced on fully automatic machine.
5. Second phase of pumping equipment plant «Grundfos Istra» in Moscow Region has been started-up into operation by Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (September 7, 2011)
GRUNDFOS investments in Russia are up to EUR 100 million (of them in mentioned plant — EUR 80 million). The plant was built on an area of 30,000 square meters.
6. New shop for scrap production in Cherepovets (September 8, 2011)
Company — Severstal Investments — 1,7 billion rubles (~ $ 56 million) Facility capacity — 10,000 horsepower (unique technology and the biggest facility in the world) Product — 3000 tonnes per day of metal scrap
The new equipment provides a system of flue gas dual cleaning and dust collection efficiency is 99%.
7. Unique for Russia glassware production line in Udmurtia (September 9, 2011)
Company — Fakel ltd. Investments — More than 50 million rubles (~ $ 1,7 million) Capacity — 100 million bottles per annum
For the new production line was ordered modern equipment from Switzerland which has no analogues in Russia. Such equipment is working only in four places — France, USA, India and Russia (Udmurt village Fakel). Total line capacity comply total capacity of five previous generation lines. It allows producing 100 million bottles per annum. Installed in the new shop a new furnace is capable of processing up to 120 tons of glass per day.
10. New cement plant in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (September 12, 2011)
Company — Sahtsement Lunsin ltd. (Russian-China JVC) Investments — $ 2,7 million Capacity — 150,000 tones per annum (1st phase)
The plant was built in compliance with all safety and environment standards. Erected on the premises 25 administrative and industrial buildings. Fully automated cement production line. The plant will produce not only cement but concrete, aerated concrete, tile and other building products.
11. New milk processing shop in Saratov region (September 13, 2011)
Milk processing shop has opened on the basis of Krivtsov farm in Nikolaevka (Saratov region). Shop capacity is 1 ton per day. The range of the brand, «Nikolaevskaya Burenka» includes: milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, butter. Products supplied to retailers, schools, kindergartens and other social facilities.
13. New production line in Amursk concrete goods plant (September 14, 2011)
The new equipment makes it easier to produce building panels with higher performance and lower cost. During the day three men will be able to perform the volume of production, which used to do 16 people a week. With the new plant will produce a line of up to 400 boards per week.
14. New production lines of milk processing shop in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan (September 14, 2011)
Cleaning and filling of water line Machines are equipped with mechanical and organic filters. Total investment: 5,1 million rubles. Capacity: 120 bottles per hour.
Milk bottling line Per
formance of the equipment up to 6,000 packages per hour. The application of «ultra-filling» can actually extend the shelf life without preservatives, keeping it fresh until the end of shelf life.
15. Second phase of the plant for tires metal cord production in Lipetsk (September 15, 2011)
Company — Bekaert Lipetsk ltd. Investments — 1,8 billion rubles (up to 2,04 billion rubles by the end of the year) (~ $ 68 million) Capacity — 15 000 tonnes per annum Number of employees — Increased from 108 to 200 people Construction time — About 1 year.
16. Drinks production plant in Penza region (September 15, 2011)
Company — Fonte Cristallino Investments — 100 million rubles (~ $ 3,3 million) Capacity — 1 million bottles per month Number of employees — 80
The product range of the new plant has over 30 titles of drinking water and lemonades.
17. Paulig’s new coffee roastery in Tver, Russia (September 15, 2011)
Company — Paulig Investments — More than EUR 20 million Capacity — 6000 tones per annum (up to 10,000 further expansion) Number of employees — 40-60 people Construction time — Oct 2009 — Sept 2011 The plant’s products: coffee filter, coffee maker, espresso, brewing in Turku products, coffee beans, ground coffee.
22. New timber from larch-tree production shop in Novosibirsk region (September 20, 2011)
The company «ZapSibLesTreyd» started-up a new facility for timber from larch-tree production. New disk hardware provides high-quality cut. The first products will be ready for sale early in October 2011. Capacity: 1500 m3.
23. Second production line of ZUEGG fruit plant in Kaluga region (September 21, 2011)
Starting the second line will increase production capacity to 22,000 tons of products per year. This line will be used for the production of fillers for baby food and ice cream, dairy and bakery industries.