Allergy for vaccine components associated with excessive sensitivity to its components:
- with drug allergies, such as antibiotics, the child may manifest an allergic reaction to a vaccine against measles, rubella, mumps (mumps);
- in food allergy to the protein of chicken eggs — a vaccine against measles, mumps, influenza and yellow fever;
- if you are allergic to baker's yeast — a vaccine against hepatitis B.
If your child is allergic, to discuss in detail all the vaccinations with your doctor. It is dangerous to vaccinate children with the violent reaction by the introduction of small amounts of these substances, for example, if a child after the first pieces of eggs or products containing it, is developing a state of shock, swelling of the lips or throat.
What are the symptoms allergy the vaccine?
Allergy to vaccination may appear as:
- Rash — a rash, itchy skin. Occurs within minutes or hours after the introduction of vaccination.
- Angioedema (angioneurotic edema) — allergic swelling of the face, throat, nose and throat. There is a few minutes or hours after the inoculation.
- Lyell's syndrome — is
reaction, which manifests itself in the spread over the skin rashes, blisters, accompanied by severe itching. May occur in the first three days after the introduction of vaccination. toxic-allergic
- Serum disease — inflammation of the blood vessels in response tointroduction drugs to which the child had allergy. Develops through
days after vaccinations. Manifested by fever, urticaria, angioneurotic edema, swollen lymph nodes, spleen, pain in the joints. Sometimes it affects the kidneys, 7-14 tract, the lungs, the nervous system. gastrointestinal
- Anaphylactic shock — the most dangerous allergic condition that develops immediately or within 3 hours after administration of the vaccine. This dramatically reduces blood pressure, there is a feeling of fever, weakness, skin redness or rash, severe itching, swelling of the skin can begin, throat, choking, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Although the period of development of allergic reactions can be varied, most of them appear within several minutes to hours after the administration of the vaccine. In this regard, for