Pregnancy and Rh factor

Most people badly imagine what Rh factor, as in ordinary life, its presence or absence does not result in any ill effects. However, in the case of pregnancy the wrong combination of rhesus parents can lead to so-called Rhesus-conflict.

Causes

Rh factor— An antigen (protein), which is on the surface of red blood cells — erythrocytes. It may be present (positive Rh) or absent (Rh negative). According to medical statistics, about 85% of the people are Rh-positive, the remaining 15% — Rh-negative.

Rh factor occurs either through transfusion Rh-incompatible blood, or when a woman's pregnancy with Rh,

Continue reading Pregnancy and Rh factor

SQL - 17 | 0,454 сек. | 7.39 МБ