February 5, 2010
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The military doctrine of the Russian Federation (hereinafter — the military doctrine) is one of the main strategic planning documents in the Russian Federation and is the system officially adopted in the state of views on preparations for armed defense and armed defense of the Russian Federation.
2. The Military Doctrine considered the main provisions of the Military Doctrine of Russian Federation in 2000, the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, the State Security Strategy of Russian Federation up to 2020, as the appropriate provisions of the Concept of foreign policy Russian Federation in 2008 and the Russian Maritime Doctrine Federation for the period up to 2020.
Military doctrine was based on the provisions of military theory and focused on its upcoming development.
3. The legal framework of the Military Doctrine of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the recognized principles and norms of international law and international treaties Russian Federation in the field of defense, arms control and disarmament, federal constitutional laws, federal laws and normative legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. The military doctrine reflects the commitment of Russian Federation the use of political, diplomatic, legal, economic, environmental, informational, military and other instruments to protect the interests of the Russian Federation government and the interests of its allies.
5. The provisions of the military doctrine are specified in the messages of the President of the Russian Federation Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and may be adjusted as part of the strategic planning in the military (military planning).
Implementation of the Military Doctrine is achieved by the centralization of the municipal government to the military and carried out in accordance with federal law, the regulations of the President of Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation and the federal bodies of executive power.
6. The Military Doctrine used the following key concepts:
a) military security of Russian Federation (hereinafter — military security) — the state of protection of fundamental interests of the true individual, society and the country from external and internal military threats associated with the use of military force or the threat of its implementation, characterized by the absence of military threat, or the ability to resist it;
b) the threat of war — the state of interstate or intrastate relations, characterized by the lien of reasons that can under certain conditions lead to the danger of war;
c) the threat of war — a state of interstate or intrastate relations, characterized by the appearance of a real possibility of a military conflict between the opposing parties, the highest degree of readiness of some of the country (group of countries), separatist (terrorist) organizations to use military force (gun violence);
g) A military conflict — a form of resolution of interstate or intrastate conflicts with the use of military force (the term covers all types of armed conflict, including large-scale, regional, local wars and armed conflicts);
e) the armed conflict — armed conflict between states of limited scope (international armed conflict) or the opposing parties within the area of the 1st of the country (the internal armed conflict);
e) local war — a war between with 2 states and more than pursuing limited military and political goals, in what military actions are conducted within the boundaries of the warring countries and affects mostly only the interests of these countries (territorial, economic, political and other);
g) a regional war — a war with the role of 2-and more than one of the first in the region, leading government or coalition forces using both ordinary and nuclear weapons, the terrain of the region to the adjacent waters and in the air (gallakticheskom) space above it, in the course of which the parties will pursue principled military and political goals;
h) the large-scale war — a war between countries or coalitions of states naikrupneyshimi global society in which the parties will pursue constructive military and political goals. Large-scale war could result from an escalation of the armed conflict, the local or regional war involving a significant number of countries in different regions of the world. It reclaims the mobilization of all available material resources and spiritual forces of the States Parties;
and) military policy — the activity of the country for the organization and implementation of the defense and security of Russian Federation, as the interests of its allies;
k) is the military organization of the country (further — the military organization) — a set of municipal and military control of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, other troops, military formations and bodies (hereinafter — the Armed Forces and other troops), the constituent base and carrying out their activities by military means Also part of the industrial and scientific complexes of the country, the joint activities are focused on preparing for armed defense and the armed protection of Russian Federation;
l) military planning — procedure and methods of implementation of the goals and objectives of the military organization and development of the Armed Forces and other troops, their implementation and comprehensive support.
II. Military threats and the danger of war Russian Federation
7. World development at the present stage is characterized by the weakening of ideological confrontation and the lowering of economic, political and military influence of some countries (groups of countries) and the unions and increasing the impact of other countries claiming to vseobyatnoe preponderance, multipolarity and globalization of the various processes.
Remain many unresolved regional conflicts. The upward trend in the power of their resolution, including in the regions bordering the Russian Federation. Existing architecture (system) international security, including its international legal mechanisms, does not provide equal security for all countries.
With all of this, despite the decrease in the probability of the outbreak of anti-Russian Federation-scale war with the use of conventional weapons and nuclear weapons, in a number of areas of Russian Federation military threats intensified.
8. The main external military threats:
a) the desire to endow the power potential of the North Atlantic contract (NATO) with global functions that are implemented in violation of international law, to bring the military infrastructure of states — members of NATO to the borders of Russian Federation, including by expanding the bloc;
b) samples destabilize the situation in individual countries and regions and undermine strategic stability;
c) deployment (capacity) of military contingents of foreign countries (groups of countries) in areas adjacent to the Russian Federation and its allies countries, as in adjacent waters;
d) the creation and deployment of strategic missile defense systems that undermine global stability and violating the prevailing balance of power in the nuclear missile sphere, as the militarization of space gallaktiche
skogo, the deployment of strategic conventional high-precision weapons;
d) territorial claims to the Russian Federation and its allies, the interference in their internal affairs;
e) dissemination of weapons of mass destruction, missiles and missile technology, increasing the number of countries possessing nuclear weapons;
g) violation of international agreements by individual states, as non-compliance with previously signed international treaties on arms limitation and reduction;
h) the use of military force in the territories bordering the Russian Federation in violation of the UN Charter and other norms of international law;
i) the presence of (the appearance) sources and the escalation of armed conflicts on the territories adjacent to the Russian Federation and its allies countries;
a) the spread of international terrorism;
l) the emergence of foci of inter-ethnic (sectarian) tensions, international activities of armed groups in the areas of design, adjacent to the state border of Russian Federation and those of its allies, the availability of territorial conflicts, the growth of separatism and the forced return (religious) extremism in certain regions of the world.
9. The main internal military threats:
a) a sample configuration of the constitutional system of forcible Russian Federation;
b) undermine the sovereignty, unity and territorial violation of the integrity of the Russian Federation;
c) disruption of the functioning of organs of state power, the principal municipal, military facilities and information infrastructure of the Russian Federation.
10. The main military danger:
a) a sharp deterioration of the military-political situation (international relations) and the establishment of criteria for the introduction of military force;
b) preventing the operation of the municipal and military control Russian Federation, the disruption of the functioning of its strategic nuclear forces, systems, missile warning, space control gallakticheskogo, storage facilities of nuclear weapons, nuclear energy, nuclear, chemical industry and other potentially unsafe objects;
c) the establishment and training of illegal armed groups and their activities in the Russian Federation or the area in the territories of its allies;
d) demonstration of military force in the process of conducting exercises in areas adjacent to the Russian Federation or its allies countries with provocative purposes;
d) strengthening of the armed forces of individual countries (groups of countries) to conduct partial or full mobilization, transfer of municipal and military control of these countries to work in the wartime criteria.
11. Military conflicts are characterized by goals, methods and means of the merits of these objectives, the scope and timing of military action, forms and methods of warfare and used weapons and military equipment.
12. The relevant features of modern military conflicts:
a) encompassing the use of military forces and capabilities of non-military disposition;
b) the massive use of weapons systems and military equipment based on new physical principles and comparable in efficacy to nuclear weapon;
a) Increasing the introduction of troops (forces) and funds operating in the aerospace;
d) strengthening the role of the information counter;
e) Reduction of the temporal characteristics of the preparation for military operations;
e) increasing the efficiency of management as a result of the transition from a strictly vertical management system to a global network of automatic control system of troops (forces) and the instrument;
g) establishment in the territories of the opposing sides constantly acting a war zone.
13. Features of modern military conflicts:
a) the unpredictability of their occurrence;
b) the availability of a wide range of military, political, economic, strategic and other objectives;
c) the increasing role of modern high-performance systems, tools, and redistribution of the role of different sectors of the armed struggle;
g) the premature implementation of measures, the information counter for political purposes without merit introduction of military force, and the next — in the interests of creating an appropriate reaction of the world community on the use of military force.
14. Military conflicts will differ transience, selectivity and the highest degree of destruction of objects, speed of maneuver of troops (forces) and fire, using different mobile groups of troops (forces). Mastering the strategic initiative, maintaining sustainable municipal and military control, providing advantages on land, sea and in the air-space will be crucial contribution goals.
15. For military action is typically the growing importance of high-precision, electric, laser, infrasound weapons, information and control systems, unmanned aerial vehicles and autonomous marine vehicles driven mechanized models of arms and military equipment.
16. Nuclear weapon remains a fundamental factor in preventing the emergence of nuclear wars and military conflicts with the use of conventional weapons (large-scale war, regional war).
In the event of a military conflict with the use of conventional weapons (large-scale war, regional war) that pose a danger the very existence of the country, the possession of nuclear weapons may lead to the escalation of the military conflict itself in the nuclear military conflict.
III. MILITARY POLITICS Russian Federation
17. The main tasks of military policy are determined by the President of the Russian Federation Russian Federation in accordance with federal law, the State Security Strategy of Russian Federation until 2020 and the true military doctrine.
Military Policy of Russian Federation aimed at preventing an arms race, containment and prevention of military conflicts, improving military organization, forms and methods of implementation of the Armed Forces and other troops, and also weapons for the defense and security of Russian Federation, as the interests of its allies.
The activities of Russian Federation to deter and prevent armed conflicts
18. Russian Federation shall ensure the continued readiness of the Armed Forces and other troops to deter and prevent armed conflicts, armed to protect Russian Federation and its allies in accordance with the norms of international law and the international treaties of the Russian Federation.
Prevention of Nuclear War conflict, as though any other military conflict — an important task Russian Federation.
19. Main objectives of Russian Federation to deter and prevent armed conflicts:
a) the evaluation and prediction of the military-political situation at the global and regional level, as the state of bilateral relations in the military-political sphere, with the introduction of modern technology and information technology;
b) neutralization of possible military threats and military threats by political, diplomatic and other non-military means;
c) the maintenance of strategic stability and nuclear deterrence at a sufficient level;
d) the maintenance of the Armed Forces and other troops in the degree of readiness for combat use;
d) strengthen the system of collective security in the framework of the contract of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and the increase of its capacity, to strengthen cooperation in the field of international security in the framework of the Commonwealth of independent states (CIS), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), the development of relations in this field with other intergovernmental organizations (the European Union and NATO);
e) The expansion of the partner countries and the development of cooperation with them on the basis of common interests in strengthening international security in accordance with the provisions
of the UN Charter and other norms of international law;
g) compliance with international treaties on the limitation and reduction of strategic offensive arms;
h) the conclusion and implementation of agreements in the field of control over ordinary weapons, as the embodiment of measures to strengthen mutual trust;
i) the establishment of the control system of bilateral and multilateral cooperation in the field of missile defense;
a) the conclusion of an international treaty on the prevention of gallakticheskom in the space of all kinds of weapons;
l) role in international peacekeeping activities, including those under the auspices of the United Nations and within the framework of cooperation with the international (regional) organizations;
m) role in the fight against international terrorism.
The Armed Forces and other troops.
The main tasks of the Armed Forces and other troops in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and war
20. Russian Federation considers lawful use of the Armed Forces and other troops to repel aggression against it and (or) its allies, maintain (recovery) of the world to address the UN Security Council and other institutions of collective security, and to protect their people outside the Russian Federation , in accordance with the recognized principles and norms of international law and international treaties Russian Federation.
The Armed Forces and other troops in peacetime by the decision of the President of the Russian Federation in the manner prescribed by federal law.
21. Russian Federation considers an armed attack on the government — Member countries of the Union or any act involving the use of military force against it as an act of aggression against the Union of the country and generate response.
Russian Federation considers an armed attack on the government — a member of the Collective Security Treaty Organization as anger against all CSTO member states and produce, in this case the measures in accordance with the Contract on collective security.
22. As part of the activities of strategic deterrence force disposition Russian Federation provides for the application of high-precision weapons.
Russian Federation reserves the right to use nuclear weapon in response to the application against it and (or) its allies of nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction, as in the case of aggression against the Russian Federation with the use of ordinary tools, when under threat is the very existence of the country.
The decision to use nuclear weapons made by the President Russian Federation.
23. Performing facing the Armed Forces and other troops of tasks organized and carried out in accordance with the Plan of implementation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the Mobilization Plan of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, decrees of the President of the Russian Federation, orders and directives of the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation and strategic planning documents on defense.
24. Russian Federation contributing troops to the peacekeeping forces of the CSTO for a role in peacekeeping operations under the decision of the Collective Security Treaty Organization. Russian Federation contributing troops to the Collective Rapid Reaction Force (CSTO RRF) in order to promptly respond to military threats States — members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization and other tasks as defined by the Collective Security Treaty Organization, to implement them in the manner provided for by the Agreement on the procedure for the rapid deployment, implementation and comprehensive support collective forces frisky deploy the Central Asian region of collective security.
25. For the realization of peace operations mandated by the UN or by mandate of the CIS Russian Federation provides troops to the procedure established by federal law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
26. In order to protect the interests of the Russian Federation and its people, the maintenance of international peace and security, the formation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation may be used operationally outside of the Russian Federation in accordance with the recognized principles and norms of international law and international treaties of Russian Federation and federal laws.
27. The main tasks of the Armed Forces and other troops in peacetime:
a) protection of the sovereignty of Russian Federation, the integrity and the inviolability of its territory;
b) strategic deterrence, including the prevention of military conflicts;
c) maintaining the composition, state of combat and mobilization readiness and training of the strategic nuclear forces, the forces and means to ensure their operation and application management systems at a level that ensures the application of the harm to the aggressor in all of the criteria of the situation;
d) timely warning of the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the air-space attack, warning of municipal and military control of troops (forces) on the dangers of war and the dangers of war;
d) maintaining the capabilities of the Armed Forces and other troops to a premature deployment of troops (forces) in potentially unsafe strategic directions, and their readiness for combat use;
e) ensuring defense of important objects Russian Federation and the capacity to deal with shocks of air and space attack;
f) Initiating and maintaining a strategic area gallakticheskoy orbital groupings gallakticheskih devices providing activities of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
h) the protection of fundamental municipal and military facilities, facilities for communications and special cargo;
s) of the terrain operational Russian Federation and the preparation of communications for the defense, including the construction and reconstruction of special-purpose, construction and complete renovation of highways which have defense implications;
a) the protection of people outside the Russian Federation, Russian Federation armed attack on them;
l) the role in peacekeeping operations (restoration) of international peace and security, taking measures to prevent (elimination) of threat to peace, suppression of acts of aggression (breach of peace) on the basis of decisions of the UN Security Council or other bodies authorized to make such decisions in accordance with international law;
m) the fight against piracy, to ensure safety of navigation;
n) ensuring the security of economic activities of the Russian Federation in the oceans;
a) the fight against terrorism;
n) Preparation for the implementation of measures for territorial defense and civilian defense;
p) in the protection of public order, ensure public safety;
c) the role in emergency response and recovery facilities for special purposes;
t) role in providing state of emergency.
28. The main tasks of the Armed Forces and other troops during a particular danger of anger:
a) the embodiment of a complex of additional measures aimed at reducing the threat level of anger and increase the level of combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces and other troops, for the purposes of mobilization and strategic deployment;
b) the maintenance of nuclear deterrence in the prescribed level of readiness;
c) the role in the martial law regime;
g) the embodiment of the territorial defense activities, and performing in the established order of events civilian defense;
e) the implementation of international obligations Russian Federation on collective defense, reflection or prevention in accordance with the norms of international law of armed attack on another government, refer to the Russian Federation with a respective request.
29. The main task of the Armed Forces and other troops in wartime are a reflec
tion of anger against the Russian Federation and its allies, defeating the troops (forces) of the aggressor, forcing him to stop the fighting on criteria that meet the interests of Russian Federation and its allies.
The development of the military organization.
Construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops
30. The main tasks of the military organization:
a) bringing the structure, composition and size of the military component of the organization in line with the puzzles in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and in wartime, based on allocating sufficient financial, material and other resources. The amount and timing of the planned allocation of resources identified are reflected in long-term planning documents the socio-economic development of the Russian Federation;
b) increase the efficiency and safety of the system of municipal and military control;
b) to improve defense systems and a system of aerospace defense of Russian Federation;
d) improvement of military and economic support of the military organization based on optimal use of financial, material and other resources;
d) improve military planning;
e) improving territorial defense and civilian defense;
f) Improving the creation of supplies mobilization of resources, including supplies of weapons, military and special equipment as well as logistical support;
h) increasing the efficiency of the system operation and maintenance of weapons, military and special equipment;
i) the establishment of integrated logistics structures, social, medical and scientific support to the Armed Forces and other troops, as institutions of military education and training;
a) improving the information system of the Armed Forces and other troops;
l) increase the prestige of military service, comprehensive training people to her Russian Federation;
m) ensuring the military-political and military-technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states.
31. The core values of the military organization:
a) improve the management system of military organization and increase the effectiveness of its functioning;
b) the development of the mobilization base of the military organization and ensuring the mobilization deployment of the Armed Forces and other troops;
c) providing the desired degree of staffing, equipment, software formations, military units and formations of permanent readiness and the level of their training;
d) increase the properties of training and military education and military science capacity-building.
32. The main objective of development of the Armed Forces and other troops — bringing their structure, composition and size in accordance with predictable military threats, maintenance and disposition of military conflicts, current and promising puzzles in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and war, as well political, socio-economic, demographic and military-technical criteria and abilities Russian Federation.
33. In the construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops of the Russian Federation proceeds from the need to:
a) improving the organizational structure and the composition of species and genera of the Armed Forces and other troops and military personnel to optimize staffing levels;
b) provide the optimal balance of formations and units and constant readiness units and formations created for the mobilization and deployment of the Armed Forces and other troops;
c) increase the properties of operational, combat, special training and mobilization;
g) improving the interaction between the branches of the Armed Forces, the birth of troops (forces) and other forces;
d) ensuring the standards of modern weapons, military and special equipment (material and technical resources) and their high-quality development;
e) the integration and coordinated development of technical, logistical and other support to the Armed Forces and other troops, as military systems of education and training, training, military science;
g) training of highly loyal to the Fatherland soldiers the prestige of military service.
34. Execution of the main tasks of construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops is achieved by:
a) formation and sequential implementation of military policy;
b) an effective military and economic support and adequate funding of the Armed Forces and other troops;
c) the increase in high-level military-industrial complex;
g) To ensure reliable operation of the control system of the Armed Forces and other troops in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and war;
e) maintain the capacity of the economy to meet the needs of the Armed Forces and other troops;
e) maintain the mobilization base in the state, providing carrying out mobilization and strategic deployment of the Armed Forces and other troops;
g) the creation of civilian defense forces of permanent readiness, able to do its function in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and war;
h) improving the system deployment (deployment) of the Armed Forces and other troops, including outside areas Russian Federation, in accordance with international treaties Russian Federation and federal laws;
i) the creation of layered on strategic and operational fronts of the military infrastructure;
a) Creation of supplies early mobilization of resources;
l) to optimize the number of military educational institutions Professor of Education, coupled with the federal municipal educational institutions of higher professional education in which people are trained Russian Federation on military training program there are also equipping them with modern material and technical base;
m) increase in the level of social security of servicemen, persons discharged from military service and members of their families, as civilian personnel of the Armed Forces and other troops;
n) the implementation of the federal legislation social guarantees for servicemen, persons discharged from military service and members of their families, to increase the properties of their lives;
a) improve the system of military personnel undergoing military service under the contract and on an appeal, with the primary recruiting for enlisted men to ensure combat readiness units and formations of the Armed Forces and other troops, military personnel undergoing military service under the contract;
n) to strengthen the organization and order and military discipline, the prevention and combating of corruption;
p) improving the pre-conscription training and military-patriotic education of the people;
c) ensuring that the municipal and civilian control of the activities of federal executive authorities and executive authorities of the Russian Federation in the field of defense.
35. Military planning is organized and implemented in order to implement the agreed upon terms and resource-development activities of the military organization, and development of the Armed Forces and other troops and their effective implementation.
36. The main tasks of military planning:
a) determination of the agreed goals, objectives and activities of construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops, deployment, and development of the respective scientific, technical and industrial and technological base;
b) selection of quality areas of construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops, forms and methods of their implementation based on forecasts of the military-political situation, the military threats and military threats, the level of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation;
a) achieving compliance with resource support to the Armed Forces and other troops of the task of building, development and implementation;
d) Development of instruments Short-term, m
edium-term and long-term planning, taking into account the results of the implementation of plans (programs) of the construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops;
d) the organization of the monitoring plan (program) development of the Armed Forces and other troops;
e) the timely adjustment of military planning documents.
37. Military planning is carried out in accordance with the Regulations on military planning in the Russian Federation.
IV. MILITARY AND ECONOMIC SECURITY DEFENSE
38. The main task of the military and economic support of defense is to create a criterion for sustainable development and maintenance capabilities of military-economic and military-technical potential of the country on the level desired by the implementation of military policy and a reliable gratify the needs of the military organization in peacetime, during a particular danger of anger and wartime.
39. Puzzles military and economic security of defense:
a) achieve a level of cash and logistics of the military organization, are sufficient for the tasks assigned to it;
b) the costs of the defense, rational planning and rassredotachivanie monetary and material resources devoted to ensuring military organization, increasing the efficiency of their use;
c) the timely and full implementation of resource maintenance plans (programs) of the construction and development of the Armed Forces and other troops, deployment, military, special and mobilization training and other needs of the military organization;
g) the concentration of scientific resources, financial and logistical resources for the creation of high-quality test equipment (retrofitting) of the Armed Forces and other troops;
d) the integration of production in certain areas of civilian and military sectors of the economy, the coordination of military and economic activities of the country in the interests of national defense;
e) To ensure legal protection of intellectual activities of the military, special and dual purpose;
g) the performance of duties of Russian Federation in accordance with the international treaties concluded by the military in the economic sphere.
Equipment of the Armed Forces and other troops with arms, military and special equipment
40. The main objective of equipping the Armed Forces and other troops with arms, military and special equipment is to create and maintain an interconnected and integrated weapons systems in accordance with the puzzles and the appointment of the Armed Forces and other troops, forms and methods of their implementation, economic and mobilization abilities Russian Federation.
41. Tasks of equipping the Armed Forces and other troops with arms, military and special equipment:
a) encompassing equipment (re-) modern standards of weapons, military and special equipment of the strategic nuclear forces, formations and military units continued availability of general-purpose, counter-terrorist units, engineers, military units and road-building military units, and maintaining them in a state providing their operational use;
b) the creation of functional (multi-purpose) armaments, military and special equipment with the introduction of standardized components;
c) the development of the forces and means of the information counter;
d) quality improvement of means of information exchange based on the use of modern technology and international standards, as per the information field of the Armed Forces and other troops as part of an information space Russian Federation;
e) provision of multi-organizational and technical integrity of weapons systems of the Armed Forces and other troops;
e) the creation of new types of precision instruments and the development of their information security;
g) establishment of basic management information systems and their integration with systems management tool and automation means controls the strategic, operational and strategic, operational, operational-tactical and tactical levels.
42. The goals of equipping the Armed Forces and other troops with arms, military and special equipment provided for in the state armament program there and other municipal program notes (plans).
Operational decisions on the development of military and special equipment when equipped with a foreign country with new types of weapons submitted by the Government of Russian Federation.
Support of the Armed Forces and other troops of the real tools
43. Support of the Armed Forces and other troops of the real means of accumulation and maintenance are carried out in the framework of integrated and coordinated systems of technical and logistic support.
The main task of the Armed Forces and other troops of the real assets in times of peace — a clump, echelon placement and content of supplies of material means to ensure the mobilization and strategic deployment of troops (forces) and the conduct of military operations (based on the timing of our economy, individual sectors and industry organizations to work in the wartime criteria) with the physical and geographical criterion strategic direction and ability of the transport system.
The main task of the Armed Forces and other troops in real time by means of a specific hazard anger — doobespechenie troops (forces) real resources by state and norms of war.
44. The main tasks of the Armed Forces and other troops of the real assets in wartime:
a) providing supplies real money with the use of troops (forces) of the order, the timing of their formation and the expected duration of combat;
b) filling losses of weapons, military and special equipment and material means in the process of conducting military operations with the capabilities of the Armed Forces and other troops, and industry organizations to supply, repair weapons, military and special equipment.
The development of the military-industrial complex
45. The main task of the military-industrial complex is to ensure its effective operation as sverhtehnologichny multi-sector economy that can satisfy the needs of the Armed Forces and other troops in the modern armament, military and special equipment and provide strategic presence of the Russian Federation in the global markets sverhtehnologichny products and services.
46. To the task of the military-industrial complex are:
a) Improvement of the military-industrial complex on the basis of creation and the development of large scientific and industrial structures;
b) improve the system of interstate cooperation in the development, manufacture and repair of weapons and military equipment;
c) the provision of technological independence Russian Federation in the field of strategic and other types of weapons, military and special equipment in accordance with the state arms applets;
g) improve the system of guaranteed supply of minerals production and operation of weapons, military and special equipment at all steps of the current cycle, including Russian components and element base;
d) forming a set of priority technologies for the development and creation of promising systems and armaments, military and special equipment;
e) the preservation of municipal control over the strategically important organizations of the defense-industrial complex;
f) Strengthening innovation and investment to enable a high-quality renewal of scientific, technical and industrial and technological base;
h) the establishment, maintenance and implementation of military and civilian basic and critical technologies for the creation, development and maintenance are in service and promising models of weapons, military and special equipment as well as providing technological breakthroughs or the creation of advanced scientific and technological groundwork for the development of a fundamentally new armament, military and special equipment owning previously unattainable capabilities;
i) improvement of th
e performance-oriented planning of the military-industrial complex in order to increase the effectiveness of equipping the Armed Forces and other troops with arms, military and special equipment, ensure mobilization readiness of the military-industrial complex;
a) the development and creation of promising systems and armaments, military and special equipment, properties, and increase the competitiveness of products for military purposes;
l) improving the mechanism of placing orders for goods, works and services for federal purposes;
m) implementation provided by the federal economic stimulus legislation implementing municipal defense procurement;
n) improvement of the organization of the defense-industrial complex by the introduction of organizational and economic devices ensuring their effective functioning and development;
a) improvement of personnel and capacity building of mental defense industry, providing social security for the employees of the defense-industrial complex.
Mobilization preparation of economy, state power bodies, local authorities and organizations
47. The main objective of mobilization preparation of the economy, organs of state power, bodies of local self-government and organizations is premature preparation for transfer to a job in the criteria wartime gratification needs of the Armed Forces and other troops, and in ensuring community needs and the needs of the population in times of war.
48. Mobilization training tasks of the economy, state power bodies, local government bodies and organizations:
a) improving the mobilization preparation and mobilization readiness of increasing Russian Federation;
b) improving the regulatory framework for mobilization and transfer of the economy and organizations to work in wartime criteria;
c) the preparation of a system of economic management to a sustainable and efficient functioning of the period of mobilization, in the period of martial law in time of war;
d) the development of mobilization plans Russian Federation economy, Russian Federation and the subjects of the economy of municipalities, organizations mobilization plans;
d) the creation, development and maintenance of mobilization capacities for the products desired to please the needs of the Russian Federation Armed Forces and other troops, and also the needs of the population in time of war;
e) the establishment and training of special units created to transfer into the Armed Forces and other troops at the announcement of mobilization or use in their best interest, in the interest of economy Russian Federation;
g) training techniques created to supply the Armed Forces and other troops to mobilize;
h) the establishment, maintenance and renewal of supplies of real property and municipal mobilization reserves, non-reducible supplies of food and petroleum products;
i) the establishment and maintenance fund of documents on arms and military equipment, the most important plainclothes products, objects overestimated the risk, life-support systems and facilities that are state property;
a) preparation of financial credit, tax systems, and the currency appeals to a particular mode of operation during the period of mobilization, in the period of martial law in time of war;
l) the establishment of criteria for all levels of government, including the creation of spare Fri management;
m) the organization of military records;
n) booking people on the period of mobilization and wartime;
a) organization of joint mobilization training bodies of state power, bodies of local self-government and organizations with mobilization tasks, also providing engagement activities on translation of the Armed Forces and other troops on the company and the composition of wartime.
Military-political and military-technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states
49. Russian Federation produces military-political and military-technical cooperation with foreign countries (hereinafter — the politico-military and military-technical cooperation), and international, including regional, organizations on the basis of foreign policy, economic necessity and
in accordance with federal law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
50. Tasks of the military-political cooperation:
a) strengthening international security and the implementation of international obligations Russian Federation;
b) the formation and development of allied relations with the countries — members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization and the states — participants of the CIS, friendly and partnership relations with other states;
c) the development of the negotiations on the establishment of regional security with the role of Russian Federation;
d) the development of relations with international organizations to prevent conflict, preservation and strengthening of peace in different regions, including the role of the Russian military contingent in peacekeeping operations;
d) maintaining equal relations with the States and international organizations to combat the spread of weapons of mass destruction and their means of delivery.
51. The core values of the military-political cooperation:
a) with the Republic of Belarus:
coordination of activities in the field of development of the state armed forces and the use of military infrastructure;
development and coordination of measures to maintain the defense of the Union in accordance with the country's military doctrine Union countries;
b) with the states — members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization — consolidation efforts and the creation of collective forces in order to ensure collective security and common defense;
c) with other countries — participants of the CIS — to regional and international security, the embodiment of peacekeeping operations;
g) with the SCO states — Coordination of efforts for tackling the new military dangers and military threats on the joint space, the creation of the necessary legal and regulatory framework;
d) with the UN, other international, including regional, organizations — involvement of the Armed Forces and other troops in the management of peacekeeping operations in the planning and implementation of measures for the preparation of peacekeeping operations, the role of the development, negotiation and implementation of international agreements in the field of arms control and strengthening of military security, the expansion of the role of units and members of the Armed Forces and other troops in peacekeeping operations.
52. The task of military-technical cooperation is the implementation of the objectives and main principles of state policy in this area, as defined by federal law.
53. The main directions of military-technical cooperation shall be determined appropriate concepts approved by the President of the Russian Federation.
The provisions of the military doctrine can be specified with the configuration of disposition of military threats and military threats, and challenges in the field of military security and defense, as the criterion of Russian Federation.