In September 2011 in our country has started-up more than 40 new production facilities. (Excluding revamps and those that we didn't find in mass media).
The investment volume made in 19 facilities is about 32.5 billion ruble (~ $ 1 billion).
1. New automotive type radiator production in St. Petersburg (September 2, 2011)
Manufacture of radiators LUZAR company focused on production of «aluminum modular» heat exchangers for VAZ, Renault and Daewoo.
2. New heat-insulating plaster mixes plant in N. Novgorod (September 5, 2011)
Production lines are fully automated. German technology and components are using in the manufacturing process.
3. Yoghurt production line of milk processing factory «Borsky» in N. Novgorod Region (September 6, 2011)
Yoghurts will be delivered in schools and kindergartens. Lyskovsky farm provides raw materials for production. Start-up of the new production line will guaranty sales of milk for this farm.
4. New shop for the quartz stone goods production in Novosibirsk (September 7, 2011)
The new shop has production line for quartz stone manufacturing. The thickness of the sheet could be 12 mm for wall panels and 20 mm for the countertops. Finish operation of the countertops and moldings end surfaces produced on fully automatic machine.
5. Second phase of pumping equipment plant «Grundfos Istra» in Moscow Region has been started-up into operation by Queen Margrethe II of Denmark (September 7, 2011)
GRUNDFOS investments in Russia are up to EUR 100 million (of them in mentioned plant — EUR 80 million).
The plant was built on an area of 30,000 square meters.
6. New shop for scrap production in Cherepovets (September 8, 2011)
Company — Severstal
Investments — 1,7 billion rubles (~ $ 56 million)
Facility capacity — 10,000 horsepower (unique technology and the biggest facility in the world)
Product — 3000 tonnes per day of metal scrap
The new equipment provides a system of flue gas dual cleaning and dust collection efficiency is 99%.
7. Unique for Russia glassware production line in Udmurtia (September 9, 2011)
Company — Fakel ltd.
Investments — More than 50 million rubles (~ $ 1,7 million)
Capacity — 100 million bottles per annum
For the new production line was ordered modern equipment from Switzerland which has no analogues in Russia. Such equipment is working only in four places — France, USA, India and Russia (Udmurt village Fakel). Total line capacity comply total capacity of five previous generation lines. It allows producing 100 million bottles per annum. Installed in the new shop a new furnace is capable of processing up to 120 tons of glass per day.
8. New production line of solar modules in Ryazan (September 10, 2011)
The new production line manufactures solar battery modules of 230 watts for the major network stations. Accessories are blue and black anti-glare plates.
9. New expanded polyethylene plant in Klin, Moscow region (September 12, 2011)
Company — Trocellen
Capacity — 100 tones per month of expanded polyethylene
New job formation — 50
10. New cement plant in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (September 12, 2011)
Company — Sahtsement Lunsin ltd. (Russian-China JVC)
Investments — $ 2,
Capacity — 150,000 tones per annum (1st phase)
The plant was built in compliance with all safety and environment standards. Erected on the premises 25 administrative and industrial buildings. Fully automated cement production line.
The plant will produce not only cement but concrete, aerated concrete, tile and other building products.
11. New milk processing shop in Saratov region (September 13, 2011)
Milk processing shop has opened on the basis of Krivtsov farm in Nikolaevka (Saratov region). Shop capacity is 1 ton per day.
The range of the brand, «Nikolaevskaya Burenka» includes: milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, butter. Products supplied to retailers, schools, kindergartens and other social facilities.
12. New tires recycling line in Neftekamsk, Bashkortostan (September 13, 2011)
Company — Triumf ltd.
Investments — 1,7 billion rubles (~ $ 56 million)
Capacity — 6000 tones per annum (unique technology and the biggest facility in the world)
Plant area — 972 square meters
Manufacturing product is rubber chips which could be used for new tires manufacturing, seals, sleeves, in automotive floor manufacturing, rubber shoes and asphalting of roads.
13. New production line in Amursk concrete goods plant (September 14, 2011)
The new equipment makes it easier to produce building panels with higher performance and lower cost. During the day three men will be able to perform the volume of production, which used to do 16 people a week. With the new plant will produce a line of up to 400 boards per week.
14. New production lines of milk processing shop in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan (September 14, 2011)
Cleaning and filling of water line
Machines are equipped with mechanical and organic filters. Total investment: 5,1 million rubles. Capacity: 120 bottles per hour.
Milk bottling line
Performance of the equipment up to 6,000 packages per hour. The application of «ultra-filling» can actually extend the shelf life without preservatives, keeping it fresh until the end of shelf life.
15. Second phase of the plant for tires metal cord production in Lipetsk (September 15, 2011)
Company — Bekaert Lipetsk ltd.
Investments — 1,8 billion rubles (up to 2,04 billion rubles by the end of the year) (~ $ 68 million)
Capacity — 15 000 tonnes per annum
Number of employees — Increased from 108 to 200 people
Construction time — About 1 year.
16. Drinks production plant in Penza region (September 15, 2011)
Company — Fonte Cristallino
Investments — 100 million rubles (~ $ 3,3 million)
Capacity — 1 million bottles per month
Number of employees — 80
The product range of the new plant has over 30 titles of drinking water and lemonades.
17. Paulig's new coffee roastery in Tver, Russia (September 15, 2011)
Company — Paulig
Investments — More than EUR 20 million
Capacity — 6000 tones per annum (up to 10,000 further expansion)
Number of employees — 40-60 people
Construction time — Oct 2009 — Sept 2011
The plant's products: coffee filter, coffee maker, espresso, brewing in Turku products, coffee beans, ground coffee.
18. New production line for ceramic-substrate for microchips production in Novosibirsk (September 16, 2011)
Investments — 100 million rubles
19. New keramzit production shop in N. Novgorod Region (September 17, 2011)
Number of employees — 85 people
20. New corroboard production line in Armavir (September 20, 2011)
Company — Apolinariya ltd.
Investments — EUR 12 million
New job formation — More than 150
Construction time — July 2010 — Sept 2011
21. New feed factory in Zabaikalye territory (September 20, 2011)
Currently the plant produces four types of products: three types of feed (for cattle, poultry and pigs) and a universal mixed feed.
Capacity — up to 3 tons of feed per hour
22. New timber from larch-tree production shop in Novosibirsk region (September 20, 2011)
The company «ZapSibLesTreyd» started-up a new facility for timber from larch-tree production. New disk hardware provides high-quality cut. The first products will be ready for sale early in October, 2011. Capacity: 1500 m3.
23. Second production line of ZUEGG fruit plant in Kaluga region (September 21, 2011)
Starting the second line will increase production capacity to 22,000 tons of products per year. This line will be used for the production of fillers for baby food and ice cream, dairy and bakery industries.
24. New retread plant by Bridgestone in N. Novgorod Region (September 21, 2011)
Company — Bandag (JVC of Bridgestone and STO Tires)
Capacity — 15,000 tires per annum
Bandag retreading business is one of the key parts of the solution-business promoted by Bridgestone over the world and provides the opportunity for our customers to appreciate the effectiveness of special packages offered by the use of new tires, retreaded tires, as well as a diverse and high quality service.
25. New production line of SCA's plant in Tula Region (September 22, 2011)
Company — Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
Products: personal hygiene goods
26. The last generation artillery factory started-up by «Motovilikha» in Perm region (September 22, 2011)
In the year of the 275th anniversary of «Motovilikhinskiye Zavody» JSC has started-up into operation the most modern and hi-tech artillery production factory in Russia.
In the first phase of the investment project, carried out for 1.5 years, were designed and created by two modern production shops: the shop of machining centers and the shop of processing trunks artillery systems.
The new production area over 15,000 square meters. Capital investments — 1.28 billion rubles (~ $ 43 million).
27. New vegetable processing line in Yaroslavl (September 22, 2011)
Vegetable processing line will produce peeled vegetables, and ready for cooking soup and french fries set for catering and trade.
28. New production of protectors for substation equipment in R &D «Mechatronica» (September 23, 2011)
In the new area (1,441 square meters) were completed all work necessary to run a modern production.
The squares of the new building is located mounting area of production and service unit chief designer: design department, a department of automatic control systems, design office, etc.
29. New production shop in Syzran (September 23, 2011)
Six modern machines worth EUR 3,4 million are now releasing details of polypropylene for VAZ models «Priora» and «Kalina». The new equipment allows up to 20% reduce production costs and improve quality.
30. New production plant of flame retardant additive «Ecopiren» in Vyazma, Smolensk region (September 23, 2011)
Company — Russian Mining Chemical Company (RMCC)
Investments — 280 million rubles (~ $ 9,3 million)
New job formation — 30
New plant allows to increase output of the product in six times (to 30,000 tons per year).
New manufacturing complex is fitted out with
modern European equipment which was mounted and installed with partici
pation of German and Italian specialists. The main criteria during projecting of the new producing line was providing the continuity of production cycle on all stages, from loading feedstock to packing finished production.
31. Completed installation of new production line for powder-polymer aluminum painting of CJSC «TATPROF» in Tatarstan (September 26, 2011)
A feature of the new production line is the automatic preparation of aluminum for painting. The line will increase the profile of coated more than doubled, to 500,000 sq.m. per month.
32. New Coca-Cola plant in Rostov Region (September 26, 2011)
Company — Coca-Cola
Investments — More than $ 120 million
Capacity — 450 million liters per annum
After reaching full production capacity the plant will produce 450 million liters per year. This will not only soda drinks but also juices, and brew. In terms of equipping the new plant — one of the leading industrial complexes in Europe. It introduced the most advanced technologies of environmental protection and quality control used in the beverage industry.
33. New feed compound plant in Chuvashia (September 26, 2011)
Capacity — 250 tons per shift of different feed compounds
Drying equipment for 1 hour of work can dry about 36 tons of grain. Grain storage silos have a total capacity of 20 tons.
34. New asphalt concrete factory in Orel (September 28, 2011)
Capacity — 1000 tons per day
New job formation — 60
The new plant is able to produce the entire range of existing asphalt concrete mixtures.
Its capacity — about 160 — 170 tons of asphalt mix per hour. Release of asphalt per day will be at least a thousand tons.
35. New fibreboard plant in Khabarovsk Territory (September 29, 2011)
This is the only wood processing company in Russia, where the most modern technologies of waste timber and timber processing.
Production capacity in the first phase — 150 000 — 200 000 cubic meters per annum, in the second phase — in addition the same amount.
Capital investments — more than 3 billion rubles (~ $ 100 million)
36. New constructional ironworks in Krasnodar (September 29, 2011)
Company — Russian ore mining and smelting company
Investments — 3 billion rubles (~ $ 100 million)
New job formation — 500
Capacity — More than 100,000 tons per annum of metal structure, more than 2 million square m. welded reinforcing mesh, and 36 tons of galvanized bulky hardware
37. New air separation plant in the Sverdlovsk Region (September 29, 2011)
Company — Linde Gas Rus
Capacity — 5400 tons per month of liquid cryogenic products (oxygen, argon and nitrogen)
in Berezovsky was the official opening of air-separation plant for the production of indus trial gases — liquid medical and technical oxygen, liquid nitrogen and liquid argon. Manufactured industrial gases are used in metallurgy, metal processing, engineering industries, chemical and food industry, medicine.
38. First phase of plant for sporting and hunting ammo in Lipetsk Region (September 29, 2011)
Company — «Gragdanskie Pripasi» ltd.
Investments — More than 1 billion rubles (~ $ 33 million) (2,7 billion ruble more till 2014)
Capacity — 200 million items per annum (1st production line)
New job formation — 60 (up to 200 by 2014)
The new plant will ensure the complete replacement of imports of such products. Applied at the factory high-tech equipment has no analogues in Russia. «Gragdanskie Pripasi» will produce the encapsulated plastic sleeve on the 12th, 16th and 20th-caliber which will be used as components for the smoothbore non-military weapon ammunition according international standards.
Until 2014 the volume of investments will be increased to 2,7 billion ruble, of which 1,34 billion is equipment cost. New job formation by 2014 will be increased to 200 (now 60). Plant capacity will be increased to 600 million items per year, the amount of taxes to budget will be at least 700 million ruble.
39. 2 new production facilities in Krasnodar Region: the water excavator and beautification features production facility (September 30, 2011)
Water excavator allows to extract material from the quarry at a depth of 100 meters. This technology is unique to Russia and used for the first time on the career of the company «Vibor-C».
Beautification features production facility allow to increase paving manufacturing capacity up to 1,5 times (12,000 m2 per day).
Investments — EUR 6,5 million
New job formation — more than 100
40. New production of construction materials «Metal-Don» in Rostov Region (September 30, 2011)
«Eurodon» opened the paint factory, which completed the formation of a unique for Russia, the industrial complex «Metal-Don» in the Rostov region. The uniqueness of the complex is that nowhere in Russia are not on the same site metal factories, galvanized, sandwich panels and painting, which complete production chain.
Plant color capacity of about 30 thousand tons of metal per year was built in about a year. Paint line will be applied up to seven layers of paint. Investments — about 200 million ruble.
41. New compressor production for oil and gas industry in Perm (September 30, 2011)
Company — Russian Turbo Machinery (RUSTURBOMASH) (JVC of Siemens and Iskra-Avigaz established in 2010)
Investments — EUR 60 million
Construction time — 1,5 years
New job formation — More than 250
The new plant will produce new generation of centrifugal compressors with linear power rating from 6.3 to 32.0 MWatt for the gas pipelines.