Today, all visitors to the site "Blog Trucker" a unique opportunity. Together with our photographer, we'll take a tour of the workshops assembly plant "Scania-Peter." Let's see how to collect the famous Swedish brand trucks in Russia, and try to determine if there is a difference between an assembly here and there. Below there are a photo essay and a bit of information to ponder.
1. Factory "Scania-Peter" is the only enterprise in Russia producing technology Scania, which allows a short time, to rush orders, at an affordable price for Russian buyers. The plant in Shushary was launched November 17, 2010. Its main products today are 3-and 4-Hosni trucks Scania.
2. Fall onto a conveyor, passing the storage area. In these boxes — Hardware parts and accessories they come straight from the factory in Sweden. Except for those who do in Russia. At present, the localization level of around 10% for the complete truck. Later the figure will increase, the company considers it possible in the future to increase the localization of production to 28%.
3. Sufficient numbers, we have supplied is designed to build a car frame. Method of attachment beams and brackets typical of all plants Scania — cold riveting and high-self-locking bolts.
4. As of today — this is the most reliable connection method used in the automotive industry. The enterprise collected frame for vehicles carrying up to 48 tons.
5. At the "Scania-Peter", the Swedes have implemented a standard production model. Exactly applies to all other plants Scania around the world. Typical tools and equipment, and even the process of training employees is no different from training in Sweden and Brazil.
6. In the next phase of production in the frame is placed air ducts and electrical wiring harnesses. Quality of products, one of the core values of Scania. Therefore, in each area of the assembly, the future car is thoroughly tested. Note the blue journal, it will follow the car around the conveyor.
7. This is a magazine of quality, so-called "kontrl beech." Master in charge of the assembly at the site, signs for each operation. After leaving the car off the assembly line, the magazine will be stored at the plant for twenty years. Thus, the plant does not remove the responsibility from their staff responsible for the assembly at each stage of production.
8. In the next section frame is gradually taking shape the future of the car. Here establish bridges and wheels.
9. Parallel to the main thread conveyor bridges set of cushions and barbells.
10. At the request of a buyer for the truck to install one or two front axles. If there is a car of the two front axles used the dual-circuit power steering assist. What makes the car more safe and secure. When one of the circuits, this solution allows to maintain the stability and handling.
11. Originally engines come to the factory complete with gearbox. But the logistics company decided that would be more profitable to produce docking units on the site. Have an additional site and new jobs.
12. The picture shows how the incoming quality control. When opening the container to the fuel tank, factory workers found a small scratch. There was also a part of the Quality Department specialist to fix the flaw.
13. And we'll be back on the conveyor. Before us, the docking station and the engine frame. Then came the big moment — the future truck gets a major item for every car.
14. A small fragment of the video.
14. A small fragment of the video.
15. On this site, the future truck gets radiator, battery compartment, pull the gearbox, exhaust pipes. Works on switching nodes installed.
16. The plant Scania, each operation is indicated by the regulations strictly. Note the heavy batteries working sets in place using hoists. A small detail, but it accurately reflects the attitude of enterprises to their employees.
17. The unique shape of cabins for sale, conceals a solid steel frame. This design has been specially thought-out to ensure the safety of drivers and reduce damage to other vehicles in the event of a collision.
18. Before installing the frame, cabin equipped with attachments, is attached hood and tail, put spoiler.
19. Before we get into the series, the design of each model of car passes a long ph
ase of testing for safety. Optimization of the aerodynamic properties and tests the drivers.
20. Complete the cab drive up on a thread pipeline.
21. An interesting detail. The color of the bolts out of the box, you can determine what color were painted previous trucks. They connect the cab with shipping frame, went through the painting chamber in Sweden, crossed the border and were — here again and again to repeat the cycle of production.
22. And we'll be back on the assembly area. The car is set cabin. Scania offers customers a wide selection of cabins with lots of options. The list of options is limited only by the purse of the potential buyer.
23. Almost ready truck. Land vehicle fueling technical liquids.
24. It is time for the first time to start the engine. At this time, all the modules are programmed driving.
25. Roller brake tester. This checks the start and brake circuit operating pressure, tightness of brake system.
26. Position control plot and track angle, the final stage of the chassis. But that's not the end of our excursion.
27. For Russian buyers Scania offers a unique proposition, which is not anywhere else in the world. At the "Scania-Peter", the chassis is installed Dumper equipment from another company, which is covered by warranty firm Scania.
28. Strict control input tipping equipment. In the photo, Quality Engineer takes the main components of the truck: the body, the subframe and hydraulic cylinders.
29. After a long search was found firm, which has undertaken the supply of equipment to the factory tipper. It should be noted that the design of the body was created in Scania, especially for the Russian people, with 16 and 20 cubic meters.
30. For the first time in the practice of selling trucks, the company has assumed all obligations in full warranty and post warranty service, without the division of responsibility between the manufacturer and the tipper chassis equipment.
31. The final stage — acceptance of the Quality Department. The specialist department conducts a final inspection, checks, just collected the car, carefully examining each node. Conducted a test to include all electrical systems. Checking for backlash details, scratches, smudges liquids. And only after that authorizes issuance of a truck factory gate.
32. For assistance and conducting tours "blog trucker" expresses great appreciation assistant director of "Scania-Peter" Catherine Ephraim, head of Constantine Shevrygina production and marketing specialist of the LLC "Scania-Rus" Antonina Razinkovoy.