Superjet is perhaps one of the most controversial projects in the local aviation industry. Hundreds of aviation "experts", breaking the keyboard, discuss it on the forums and offer their expert opinions. Meanwhile, in Komsomolsk-on-Amur factory Knafo has collected 33 machine account. Well, the dog barks, but the caravan goes on.
The commentary, by the way, welcome to aviation "experts." I and my readers will be happy to hear your expert opinions on all matters of life, the universe and everything else.
It is worth noting that the development of new technology is always fraught with difficulties. The plane still has a childhood illness that SCAC (SCAC) promptly removes and brings constructed and operated the machine to the desired condition. By the way, all of the sidewalls of the Dreamliner because of problems with the batteries are on the ground at least until the summer. And the history of commercial success A320 started is not very smooth.
So I'm sure Sukhoi still ahead. Most importantly, the people I've talked to love this car. Love her fly, maintain, and bring to mind. They build the planes, in contrast to the other CB, where only proud of the fact that there used to build planes …
Let's fast forward to the Far East and look at the production SSJ100.
.:: :: Clickable.
2. But it all starts here — in the first section. On the fuselage, which brought already collected from the fuselage assembly shop, hang doors, mounted stabilizer and fin.
3. But to collect the aircraft structure — it is not even half the story — this is the easiest. And then begins a very difficult and responsible task of wiring harnesses and installation of the electrical network of the future cars.
4. Wiring harness remote control system is performed with the three-time backup and power lines — separate tracks with the backup source category 1.
5. Work carried out in three shifts — day and night, and in the change comes out to about 300 key employees.
6. Center wing aircraft. In the second section it will be docked to the detachable part of the wing (SUNGLASSES). And in the center section is one of the fuel tanks. Two more — in the wings. Total fuel for the two versions of the aircraft (B — basic and LR — Long Range) — 12,690 pounds.
7. By the way, for the past 25 years, was released 74 machines Tu-204 and Il-24, 96, respectively. GSS same since 2008 have released 25 machines, both experienced and series. Feel the difference.
8. The nose piece and tail section and stabilizer produced in Novosibirsk. To Komsomolsk they get off in the usual way on the trailer. Now one of the main tasks in the assembly of aircraft — unload the final assembly of the assembly operations that can be run on other platforms.
9. The main problem of the domestic aviation industry at all times was the wiring and motors. There also seems to be able to solve them. Yet despite the
10. Therefore, a large force is now left to the modernization of the cable network. Harness — a bundle of wires from two to several tens or hundreds of cores. Typically one end is placed one or several connectors, and further wiring for connecting the branches to the different devices and systems. And before, at best, were embedded connectors only one side harness. On the Superjet in the course of development of production has reduced the number of stops up to TsOSe connectors from 1500 to 900. And this is not the limit. Again, as part of the main task of unloading TsOSa are working on the transfer of the installation elektrovodki to other sites. Considerable work on the introduction of a new cable network, which will leave a large amount of manipulation on the sealing of the connectors on the board. Now in the assembly hall of the fuselage will come with a ready network. And the rest of the wiring will be installed using a pre-made harnesses.
11. Seam sealing vertical tail. It is produced in Novosibirsk, but without parts of system elements (hydraulic pipes and the actuator electroplaits etc.). Therefore, after the installation of systems in TsOSe in some areas of the plumage to be sealed
12. In the second portion is docked fuselage with wings — a special system captures and exposes them to each-other, providing the necessary sweep and a transverse V (the angle between the chord of the wing and the transverse axis of the aircraft, if you look at the front of the plane).
13. The machine with the number 95036 is going to the Mexican airline Interjet. It electroplaits installation has been carried out already in assembling the fuselage, which allowed further relieve the DSP and reduce the time of finding each car on the lot.
14. Basic mounts can have one of two versions: a two-wheeled or four-wheeled trolley. Select the type of customer defines main support. Nodes sample various supports unified, and the choice of the size of landing gear based on the need to accommodate it any support.
15. Connect with the wing center section. Holes are drilled for the connection and are sealed on the spot, after putting all the parts of the space. Since the joint between the wing panels and center section is specifically responsible union, drilling and cutting elements of the final design of the wing center section and at the junction is made in TsOSe. When this compound is bolted. It also conducted a test center wing tank caisson and SUNGLASSES for leaks.
16. Installation of the flaps.
17. The third portion. Here, the works on the electrical system.
18. At that time, there were nine in the production of aircraft that were going to airline Interjet (Mexico) (one of the sides referred to the STL and its first flight took place on March 24, 2013), Gaspromavia (version LR), Sky Aviation (Indonesia), Aeroflot, Lao Central (Laos). Three of them stood in the former "paint brushes", one of which rolled out in front of us for the next test flight, but more on that later. In the photo TsOSa the farthest left side — one of the first mass-produced cars, which is now back with conservation and redesigning the interior to showcase the business version of the aircraft — Sukhoi Business Jet (SBJ). This aircraft is the fourth area where the pressurized cabin, after the installation of SLE, is being tested for leaks.
19. Originally clock (finding aircraft in the area) was 30 days.
20. Now 15, and by the end of the year cycle will be reduced to 10 days, which will be released this year, about 30 aircraft. And next year will be even less tact, which will come out in the future to produce 60 aircraft per year. Difficult, but not really.
.:: :: Clickable.
21. The fifth section. There is almost ready aircraft. Completed installation of avionics and airborne systems. Hydraulic system being tested.
22. Reducing cycle goes through the introduction of new technologies, staff motivation, technology change work and its optimization.
23. Pylon engine is titanium box. It was very light, compact and with a minimum number of parts.
24. Finished wiring the aircraft and its heart — the autopilot units and on-board computer. The aircraft is certified as a Protected Aircraft. Similar certificates are planes of A320, A330, A340, A380 and the Dassault Falcon 7X. This means that the control system monitors the actions of the Superjet pilots and does not allow them to enter the illegal flight regimes. And at the moment of models produced by this aircraft is equipped with the most fancy EDSU system (wire control system).
25. For electricity and the pressure in the hydraulic system in the event of engine failure, there is provided a wind generator that automatically comes into the air stream, and provides the necessary current to the control system.
26. From the shop cars go with the interior. Next, the board flies in Ulyanovsk, in Venice or the Czech Republic (depending on the wishes of the customer) to set the interior and painting the aircraft in corporate colors airline customer.
27. The front of the cabin near the entrance doors. Actually, I was surprised that everything plugs in connection equipped with plugs and packed in bags. And, perhaps, of all the industries where I have ever been to, this is one of the most beautiful.
28. Cab drivers in the process of installing avionics.
29. Avionics and made the French company Thales, which also makes it and for Airbus.
30. Incredibly beautiful red cheholchiki on the ores. The green surface of the instrument panel — a protective film.
31. Technical protection against unauthorized opening vents at the time final assembly. Funny people are working on Knafo — they helped her castle Well, you remember Mimino?
32. Main in the assembly of aircraft — to withstand cycles. All transactions are strictly rationed, and much depends on the suppliers. Establish work with them, to bring all the parts and put in time to the workplac
e — that even art!
33. The uniqueness of Sukhoi Superjet 100 is the first time in the world for aircraft of this class has created a digital wire control system without severe mechanical alarm system. Abroad, only one aircraft has the same control system — the A380. The ailerons and elevators are driven by two Electrical hydraulic (pictured just drive the elevator), where each of them works on different hydraulic systems. One of the drives is always active, and the second passive. Role reversal occurs each time the aircraft under the current.
34. The tail door and sealed bulkhead. On the right, near the bulkhead is an emergency recorder. This is the sixth station.
35. Part of the air conditioning system.
36. Examination of the documentation came across a system of neutral gas. It turns out that it is intended to prevent formation of flammable vapors in fuel consumption by reducing the content of oxygen and nitrogen pressurization of which with the membrane separator is released from the fresh air. Such a system is installed on the domestic aircraft for the first time and it gives the military past aircraft manufacturer: Dry also designs and military vehicles — there are tanks with nitrogen pressurization system has long been used on the fighters.
37. Installation of the radar. Since the car manufacturer with the serial number 95025 (Full version for Aeroflot) locator on SSJ100 will show wind shear.
38. In the sixth section mounted engines and put the aircraft under current. In the winter, this area put the next board only after it refueled with kerosene and checked for purity tanks. Then the plane weighed after filling and draining the fuel is calculated undrainable residue. If all goes well, it is re-activation of engines and APUs.
39. How to tell the test pilots of the GSS, the SaM146 showed remarkable reliability in operation. In April 2012, at a regularly scheduled flight landing at Sheremetyevo plane collided with a migrating goose. Gus (not like pigeons and other small birds) was in the left engine. Shot hit the fan stage low-pressure compressor. She is his (goose) hyped and knocked out cold by the circuit. In this case, a little bent ends of the blades of a fan stage, and the engine continued to run without any problems. In another flight one engine caught three sea gulls, and the second, almost immediately, two. The power plant has gone through this, too.
40. All assembly work in TsOSe almost completed. The sixth section passes the baton to the first, where just starting to collect the new board. A graduate is sent to the receipt and verification of all systems.
41. The road to LIS — where he was waiting for factory testing and first flight.
42. At the moment, ten machines are in operation from Aeroflot, 2 cars in Yakutia. One is the Indonesian airline Sky Aviation, and one in Lao Lao Central.
44. The aircraft with increased range SSJ 100LR. A prototype (95032) made its first flight 12 February 2013. And this is a production model (92033) to be delivered Gaspromavia.
45. In the hangar another aircraft for the Mexican Interjet. This, with the serial number 95028, first flew on 24 March 2013.
46. Panorama of the former paint shop, which has recently been refurbished to the tasks of DSP. In the center — the car 95025 — full version for Aeroflot. About its roll-out and some interesting details in the next post.
.:: :: Clickable.
47. Many thanks to all the staff of GSS for openness and willingness to share information about the plane. Special thanks to Marina Motor, head of the press service of the GSS, for organizing this wonderful trip.
Links for self-study.