The war in Libya continues. On the actions of NATO forces

Despite the frantic efforts of the Libyan opposition and the Western press, diplomats, to show the world that the war was largely completed, it is not. Legitimate government and forces loyal to Gaddafi continue to resist. Since August 25, received several messages that they say about the continuation of the war: Libyan government forces carried out a successful military operation against the forces of the rebels, who were sent to the town of Sirte, said the Associated Press. According to the agency, near the village of Bin Jawad Fri Gaddafi ambushed a convoy which hit the rebels. During the battle, at least two 10-ka insurgents were killed, others rushed to flee in the direction of the town of Ras Lanuf. According to the newspaper The Daily Telegraph, the front line of standard at the moment lies specifically in the area between those 2 populated Fri Opposition forces are trying to direct the fight not to join. As you know, the Libyan favorite Muammar Gaddafi was born in the districts of the town of Sirte, because it usually has a strong presence in the area. Teran his countrymen are more loyal supporters. According to the views of the opposition, particularly in the area of the town of Sirte concentrate all who are still loyal to Gaddafi.

Not finished the fight in the capital of Libya, according to Reuters, the opposition forces continue to attack several buildings in the center of town, maybe there are hidden members of the Gaddafi family, defenders do not give up, providing a stubborn resistance. Thus, the battles are in the districts of the hotel "Corinthia"

According to the French edition of Paris Match, failed attempt to capture Gaddafi in Tripoli. August 24, it was reported on a clear finding of Libyan leader. Arab intelligence units (apparently, AEO and Qatar) in profit for the possible hideout of Colonel, but he had already left. This is another proof that the resolution has been broken UNPO in the storming of the capital of Libya took the role of external forces units. Earlier it was reported that in the storming of the government complex "Bab al-Azizia" participated special forces of the United Arab Emirates and Qatar. "This case is an Arab, because it is true that Arab allies came to help the Libyan people" — quoted by newspaper The Evening Standard 1st Special Forces officer.

New appeal Gaddafi

In the evening on August 25 favorite of Libya Muammar Gaddafi in the evening made a audio message to the nation, it encouraged them to continue the fight, said, "Al-Jazeera". Namely, Gaddafi called "boys, ladies and kids to" clean up the country's capital from the rebels and the tribes of Libya — "continue to fight against foreign intervention." The colonel also expressed the view that it supports as before the "vast majority" of the people of Libya, who lay down their weapons and continue to fight with the rebels.

In addition, the official dealer of the Libyan government Moussa Ibrahim in a telephone call to The Associated Press said that the Libyan Jamahiriya favorite alive and well, do not run away from the country and continues to manage the struggle "for freedom and independence." According to Musa Ibrahim, Gaddafi is in a decent mood, and all his family are safe, unharmed and arrested, as previously reported by Western media. Gaddafi and his supporters "are ready to continue the struggle for weeks, months and years", — said the representative of the Libyan government. With all of this comrade Gaddafi refused to read where he is placed, and where Gaddafi and members of his family, but said that in the hands of a regime as before there is a "substantial part" of the capital of Libya.

In principle, the proof that Tripoli still one hundred percent not taken, given and the rebels, saying that in the hands of Gaddafi supporters have only a few blocks of the town. Appeal favorite Libya for the nation passed the Syrian TV channel "Al-Uruba." It is not clear if it was live or recorded.

Acts of NATO forces

The North Atlantic alliance has said it will continue its military operation in Libya to the complete defeat of the forces of Libyan Muammar favorite Gaddafi. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen. "It's hard to imagine that the attacks on civilian persons over until Gaddafi remains in power or claim to do so," — said the secretary general of the Alliance on August 25, giving the BBC.

Meanwhile, as already reported, "Military Review" Alliance forces operate in the Libyan state, not only by supporting the Libyan opposition from the air, and on land, in violation of international agreements. Thus, the assault of the Libyan capital held units from NATO (including so-called. Private military companies, although they are under the control of official structures) with the role of Arab mercenaries from Qatar, the UAE and Jordan. August 24 this fact for the first time recognized the representatives of the military departments of English. In addition, at the present time the men of the British Special Air Service (SAS), which dressed in local odezhku and outfitted local instrument, are a favorite search Gaddafi.

Journalists from The Guardian UK is proud to tell the world exactly what the British elite special forces played a major role in the assault on Tripoli. Specifically — the 22nd Regiment SAS (he is acting in the interests of outside the UK intelligence — MI6), which is responsible for the offensive and assault operations, counterterrorism and anti-revolutionary action. This information was confirmed and the other English edition, citing sources in the depths of the UK Ministry of Defence. In their report, the current time, the British division of the men seek out "Libyan Sauron." In order to hide their presence in Libya, British soldiers dressed in Arab clothes, armed with "Kalash". This is not the first message on the participation of British troops in the war, back in late February, reporters learned about the attacks against members of the SAS units Libyan oil industry in the south of the country.

Other countries, including the "democratic" France has not yet recognized the fact of their own role in the assault units of Tripoli. But British journalists are all framed — they said that "Operation Mermaid Dawn" was attended, not counting the British soldiers, special forces units of the "democratic" Qatar, the UAE, and some Eastern European States and France. So, Misrata protected from the forces of Gaddafi is not only the Libyan rebels, but they were thrown to the aid of SAS soldiers and a group intervention French Gendarmerie (GIGN, fr. Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale). This elite counterterrorism subdivision French Gendarmerie is a unit of the army, not the police.

It has been reported and that the assault on the town has long been preparing. Back in May, began to develop in the Libyan capital, the cell "fifth column" by transferring to city most experienced fighters, because the enemies of Gaddafi there was not enough. They arrived by sea or by land in city, from time to time under the guise of fishermen, singly and in groups. Began to conduct everyday urban life style, waiting for the signal to the beginning of the operation.

A huge role in the operation of taking the town played and mercenaries from private military companies. This fact confirms the sudden high resistance to attack members losses. Libyan rebels are almost there just decoration, and a huge part of the work performed by the capture of the capital of the western mercenaries. PMC units were staffed opytneyshemi military personnel, including former special forces soldiers.
Same The Guardian reports that the mercenaries were not only from the UK, and from France, the United States and, perhaps, Italy. In turn, the Canadian General Charles Bouchard said that the Union has decided to "reduce the linking chain" between the Libyan rebels and NATO to Libya in the direction of the junior officers.

Significant role in subversive activities against Libya played by the representatives not only of Western intelligence agencies and entities, and Arabic — Egypt, Qatar, Jordan and the UAE.

Almost a ground operation has long been read as it was a logical step, since the war has come to a standstill.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: