In Lankaran region of Azerbaijan fireball entered the house. The incident happened in the home village resident Sutamurdov Vusal Hajiyev.
As the Vesti.Az, waking in the morning housemates were stunned. A lightning strike took place in their kitchen, burned cookware and utensils, and the ceiling, walls and floor were in the cracks.
According to the owner of the house at night households left the window open in the kitchen, which is entered through a fireball into the house.
The incident was reported to the regional center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Azerbaijan.