April 21, 2012 10:36
Researchers of supernatural phenomena well known anomalous zone in the Perm region, near the village Molebka — so-called M-sky triangle. However, this is not the only local attraction. Perm on earth with its ancient monuments and mysterious underground tunnels, it seems, are open "pass" to the other world …
What secrets do not just hide Perm temples of the land … Chernobog
In the city archives is a record that, while bookmarks in the city of Perm in 1723 on the site of the current river station was monastic hermitage, and next — ancient wooden-foot idol.
Perhaps it symbolized Chernobog, whose cult existed for many centuries in the future Perm. Was an underground temple dedicated to this deity.
The area Glyadenovskogo kostischa autumn 2002 unearthed an underground sanctuary open Perm archaeologists in the XIX century. Then the scientists determined that it was built between VI and XVI centuries AD. During excavations found numerous religious objects, products of local craftsmen.
It turned out that a mountain Glyadenovskaya tiered structure, like a pyramid. Located at the foot of the monastic hermitage, and half covered with deep led underpass.
Preserved and the entrance to the ancient cave near Gallery in the basement of a two-story mansion, rebuilt again in the middle of the XIX century, after the great fire. They say that there is another shrine.
Several years ago, three local boys decided to get in there. The underground passage led into a vaulted tunnel, lined with red brick, hit a wall, lined with rubble. The wall was a small break, and would have been open for a long gallery — seem even more ancient tunnel.
Stones covered it a whitish bloom — whether mold, or moss. There was a strange, slightly sour smell. Next gallery came down, turning into a large hall. At the center of his children saw the rise of stone, resembling an altar. On the walls were carved with strange symbols and designs. One of these represented the old man with a crooked stick in his hand, around which swarmed crows and ants and lay a lot of skulls and bones.
From the audience in different directions diverge even a few moves. Drawn from the same draft — somewhere nearby was an additional output to the surface. Suddenly there was a rustle and strange sounds. Rays Lantern spotlit dark shape and two red wide-set eyes.
— Werewolves! — Exclaimed one of the diggers. Abandoning equipment, comrades began to wade back to the exit. Suddenly the guy polzshy last jerked back with a cry, and disappeared into the dark cave. Invisible creature grabbed his leg and pulled to her. Win free from his grasp, digger broke the surface.
More talk about the great white tailless rat, waylaid by diggers in abandoned mines Motovilikha where once hidden from robbers hunted in the city at the end of XIX century gang Lbov. According to local lore, there there are underground facilities, laid carpets in these halls gang kept the loot. Hunters are still looking for the treasure "wicked" people …
House of a merchant in Meshkov PermiDoma Haunted
* On the bank of the Kama River, in the street Ordzhonikidze, the house is located, once belonged to a merchant Meshkov. Nikolai Meshkov loved to have fun with women, dishonor young meschanok. Some give birth to his illegitimate babies and fearing disgrace, threw babies to the threshold papashinogo mansion.
Finding foundlings merchant parked them in shelters. Sometimes, however, the child managed to freeze before it was found on the porch. And now, in the house at night is heard crying and moaning — it's as if sobbing ruined Meshkov women and children …
* On the same street is the former bishop's complex. Now in its museum building will house the art gallery and zoo cage. Once there was located the Cathedral with extensions, and with him — churchyard, where they buried the prominent people of the city — high-ranking officials, priests, doctors.
After the Revolution, in the 20s, the Bolsheviks were expelled "clergy" and destroyed the cemetery: a broken fence and grave headstones were removed, and this place made a zoo. Since then, the souls of the dead, as they say old-timers do not find peace. At night in the empty halls of the museum heard footsteps and strange sounds, but from the street sometimes seen wandering lights in the windows.
Sometimes museum workers face haunted lady, dressed in black, and the monk. The latter say that it is none other than the last archbishop of the cathedral Andronicus, who was brutally murdered Red commissars, forcing him to dig his own grave first, and then covered with earth alive. Now the Archbishop with a sad face wanders through the museum …
* Do not do without the ghosts and the Perm Theatre for Young People. The building of the Bolshevik (formerly St. Catherine) Street was built in the nineteenth century and belonged to Mayor and the famous philanthropist Mr. Smith Lyubimov. Lyubimov himself died in 1899, but his wife Elizabeth lived up to the revolution. Left destitute, she died of starvation.
When, in the former mansion of Lyubimov a theater, it started to happen very strange things from going out of dressing costumes, in the dressing room itself and Gus light flashed. This continues to this day. People sometimes feel someone's invisible presence, and one night watchman saw theatrical feminine silhouette. All agree that this play tricks Troubled soul former owner — Elizabeth Lyubimova …
* Mysterious events occur in the vicinity of the city. Thus, during the restoration of the church of the Assumption in Cherdyn itself opened the picture of Judgment Day. Old painting on the wall in Soviet painted green. Restorers have tried to "open" it, but the paint went on the walls along with the image. Therefore, the work stopped, and the walls painted white. But one morning on the wall face of Jesus Christ manifested. Pieces of a whitewash fell to the floor, forming a cross …
* On the banks of the Kama River, near the village of Tabora Okhansky area autumn nights you hear bitter weeping. According to legend, this place was a monastery. The young monk fell in love with a girl Anna, she lived in a village on the opposite bank. At night, Anna crossed the river on a wooden boat to secretly meet her lover.
But once a storm arose (perhaps the Lord was angry with Anna for that plunges him into temptation minister), the boat capsized and she drowned. Monk did not know about it. At the appointed hour, he wandered along the beach, in tears calling sweetheart, "Oh, Anna! Anna »why city that appeared on the site, called Okhanskaya. A spirit-crossed lovers and still wanders over Kama and crying, crying …
* A village Couva District Kudymkar ghost indicates the places where treasure is hidden. According to rumor, once in these parts had a lot of wealthy people. Its good many of them were kept in secret places, and dying, did not have time to tell someone you know about the location of the treasure.
Now most of the houses inhabited by the rich, is on the outskirts of the village. They were in ruins, overgrown with grass. It is said that on moonlit nights near the ruins appears ghostly blue calf. Where he poschiplet grass, and hidden treasure. It is said that the ghost has been more than one person, and many treasure hunters really lucky.
It is believed that the village is located Molebka base NLO.I again "dish" …
In most of Perm and the surrounding area is often observed and UFOs. I must say that the first information about the phenomenon dating back to the pre-revolutionary period. In August 1914, the inhabitants of the province of Perm happened repeatedly contemplate the mysterious aircraft and crews of the aliens. Reports of this have repeatedly appeared in the press. Here are excerpts from the newspapers of the period:
"2 August this, 1914 Day two peasant villages Vyukhin picking berries in stretching for dozens of miles" drunken forest ". When they went from Shadrinsk path to the mine, the Strahov, on the edge of the forest — in the area deaf and pitted pits — noticed two people in an unusual "red dress", to move about "something gray", lying on the ground … Eyewitness are complete character plausibility. "
"A group of boys on the night of August 6, 1914 went to pick berries in the forest with nochevoy on Moscow road and before reaching the Mohammedan cemetery, saw descending from the heights of" monster "with a lantern. Frightened by this phenomenon, the boys shouted, and then "flying monster" was up and disappeared, they said, toward the barracks over the marsh near the city. The boys ran away in fear … "
"Finally found that within Perm gu-Bernier has been a while there some aircraft. Messages from everywhere that local residents have observed or flight, or even lower. For several days, between 10 and 11 pm the aircraft appears regularly on Perm, and let the light of red, blue and white. Aircraft appears somewhere in the north-east, as suggested from Verkhotursk county. "
Not far from the famous Perm Anomalous Zone — M-sky triangle. At its center — the village Molebka — regularly observed not only unidentified flying objects, but other unexplained phenomena: trees, felled by an unknown force, hollow, as if burnt laser; glade, where the temperature is always much higher than in the surrounding area. Are there is some sort of relationship?
And yet — how many graves hidden in the Ural Mountains? After all, there perished and stonemasons and miners, and Cossack rebels … And according to ufologists, somewhere in the bowels of the mountain and the body are the aliens. I do not for a soul to fly "plate"?
Secret Power 6.2012