Since January 1, 2011 came into effect new laws and decisions that seriously affect the lives of each of us or substantially all of our citizens. Bend the fingers of both hands, and that is not enough.
1. Increased minimum wage. From 1 January 2011, it is 460 thousand — 60 thousand rubles more than the previous two months. Decision on minimal salary increase government took eleven days before the New Year. The same document set and the new size of the minimum hourly wage. Now the employer has no right to pay us less than 2710 rubles per hour. To a dollar until I reach …
2. Change the tax system, but it mainly affects entities. Canceled two local tax — tax on regional development and local tax services. As part of the environmental tax abolished three payments. The basis of the tax system now consists of taxes on consumption, profit and income, property tax, land tax and social payments. Filing of returns on these taxes will be"Predominantly once a quarter." Finance Ministry considered that these changes will reduce the tax burden in 2011 to 0.4% of GDP.
3. Expanded investment incentives in the tax laws, removed part of the existing restrictions. Thus, the income tax will lgotirovatsya capital investments directly in their implementation. Income spent on capital investments, shall be exempt from tax. VAT removed the restriction on tax deductions for investments carried out.
4. Seriously reduced the list of licensed activities. According to Presidential Decree № 450, passed September 1, 2010, from today canceled 16 licensing activities and about 60 kinds of works (services) for another 13 activities: retail, food service, construction, aviation and transport and shipping activities international road transport of goods by small size (up to 3.5 tonnes) vehicles.
5. On January 1, Russia abolished duties on Belarus purchased her oil and petroleum products. But instead, our country will be listed in the budget of the entire volume of the Russian export duties on nefteprdukty exported from our territory outside the Customs Union. The rate of duty on light oil products exports in 2011 will be 67% of the rate of duty on oil for dark — 46.7%. Export duty on Belarusian oil produced domestically (about 1.7 million tons), as well as purchased from third countries will come to the budget of Belarus.
6. Legal entities of Belarus, as well as and the other two countries — partners in the Customs Union (Russia and Kazakhstan), with the new year should complete the customs declaration by the new rules. The Customs Union launched a unified structure of electronic copies, introduced a unified structure of customs declarations. Accordingly become one, that is new to the Belarusian legal entities — declaration forms for goods transit declarations and classifiers used for any customs duties. More details are available for consultation on the website of the State Customs Committee. To advise the economic agents in connection with the adopted amendments to January 1 and 6 organized the work of a "hot line", from 9 to 18 hours on telephone number 8017 219-41-00 you probably give satisfactory answers.
7. Act came into force on the privatization of state property. From now on, there are two ways of privatization of companies: selling them to employees of state-owned enterprises shares created in the transformation of state unitary enterprises, for cash at a discount and in return for vouchers inscribed "Property", buy the leased state property rental business. Virtually all restrictions on the sale of shares of joint stock companies. The State Committee on Property of the expected "Progress in terms of the assessment of the property," because the new law makes it possible to assess the capital stock by the direct method, but not like before.
8. Changes in the conditions of registration of citizens in need of better housing. Now, for getting into this line will be considered not only yardage housing a person who wants to register, but owned housing living with him his family. Due to this government wants to reduce the list of trying to improve living conditions at a discount or at the expense of the state.
9. Expensive alcohol. Today, you have not felt it, is only increased excise tax rates on alcoholic beverages — an average of 7.8 percent. But when in shops run vodka but wine purchased from manufacturers in the last year, the new supply of alcoholic beverages will be made at the new prices.
10. EU presidency today and for the next six months was transferred to Hungary. Already been announced that will focus on issues such as the maintenance of economic growth in the EU, the leveling of social development, the solution of demographic problems, energy security, the expansion of the Schengen area and the development of the "Eastern Partnership". In May 2011, in Budapest, it may take a second summit of "Eastern Partnership". Due to the persecution of the opposition of Belarus could fall out of the program, but that breaks with visas we surely will. Poland has withdrawn from today, the visa fee for Belarusians, ready to take that step, and Lithuania. Perhaps be a chain reaction in other countries of the European Union … and more. Now Belarusian citizens can seek work in Poland without a work permit — enough to have a document from the Polish employer confirming giving you workplace.
11. Permission preliminary information on the import of goods into the EU. For our carriers and participants of foreign economic activity, this means that they need to file a shipment to the customs authorities of the importing country electronic declaration on incoming cargo (entry summary declaration). In the case of transport of goods by road this declaration must be made at least 1 hour before its actual arrival in the EU, in rail transport — 2 hours, with air — before the actual departure of the aircraft (for long flights — at least 4 hours before the arrival of the aircraft in the EU).
12. Belarus passed to preparation and presentation of statistical information on the basis of national Classification of Economic Activities (NCEA). He developed on the basis of classification of economic activities in the European Union with an additional level of classification, taking into account the features of the Belarusian economy. The use of the NCEA is to ensure the comparability of statistics at the international level and to promote integration of the country into the world economy.