"September 30 was the last day, when the state tests have ended, October 15, to be prepared by the act," — he said, "Interfax".
With all this Buhvalov noted that the contract with the Defense Ministry to supply "Tornado-G" as the enterprise has to be no.
Meanwhile, formerly head of the Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said on the conclusion of a "MZ" agreement for the supply of troops in 36 multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) "Tornado-G".
"The contract for a batch of 36 MLRS" Tornado-G "we have already concluded this year, more do not plan to," — said Serdyukov.
Commenting on this statement, Buhvalov said, "there is no contract, it seems that he (Serdyukov — approx. Gaze) has some information it can so say. Maybe the end of the test and not a bad job on the exercise of these machines have allowed the Minister of Defence say, but we have some evidence of this, we have not. Pinning hopes that the last time he (the contract — approx. Gaze) we will have, once defense minister said. "
With all this Buhvalov added that in case of signing the contract deliveries are to start in 2013.
As reported by the newspaper's gaze, in March last year, it was reported that the Defense Ministry will purchase new rocket systems multiple rocket launchers "Tornado-G", which over time should change the BM-21 "Grad", who is in service since 1963.