Lama from the monastery Gyandrek under Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala told how to survive the apocalypse, which he said will last two weeks.
If you believe the predictions of the Mayan Indians, until the apocalypse less than two months. Although scientists as they are supposed to urge not to believe in the absurd predictions, astrologers and soothsayers are seriously discussing what will be appointed doomsday.
Thus, the Tibetan lamas do not hide that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December planets in the solar system lined up in a row, which is a unique case. In his message, NASA lama from the monastery Gyandrek under Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala, said that December 21, 2012 Earth along with the solar system passes through the galactic "zero band".
"Fall and winter will be warm, and from 21.12.2012 Earth will start to pass through the galactic" zero band. "This is a special state space where the blanked and not be subject to any energy. Was complete darkness and silence. Shut off electricity and communications. Darkness will be accompanied by flashes of light, and the play of light and shadow. Sometimes it may seem that roam the figures — as if the dead rose from their graves. earth will shake slightly — like a minor earthquake. Some buildings can be destroyed "- warned Lama.
"The animals will feel the earth in advance the arrival of" dark space "and zapryachutsya in burrows — said the monk. — People in cities do not feel so crazy to be the victim. Can be lost 10% of the population. "
Oracle of Shambhala painted and practical advice for Earthlings:
1. You need to prepare for this change of cycles to complete all the works in 2012, no new tie, pay off debts.
2. 20.12.2012 to take their children, all documents, cash and go out of the cities into the countryside. Prepare a supply of food for 2 months, since the supply will be restored for a long time.
3. It is necessary to have in-house supply of water, firewood and candles for lighting. You need to have a stove in the house as the electricity stops flowing from 21.12.2012 on the wire.
4. Communications and television are turned off. During the "dark days" dark curtain off the window, look at them, do not believe your eyes and ears, not to go out. If you see a need to go out, you can not go far — you can get lost, as you'll even his own hands.
5. After the appearance of light is not in a hurry to return to the city, it is better to live in the spring nature.
Disasters in the opinion of the Tibetan lamas will last two weeks, although the echoes will be felt for a few months until the beginning of February. The total yield of the Earth from the "zero band", expected around February 7, 2013. There will be a partial restoration of power supply, transportation. By the end of March, the world will recover completely.
End of the world will radically change the outlook of people, according to Oracle Shambhala. It will become more spiritual. In developed and developing countries will blossom variety of scientific and spiritual teachings, systems development and health of the individual. "This will be the most important impetus to the progress of mankind for a long time," — concludes monk.
Meanwhile, scientists continue to insist that the apocalypse fears are unfounded. "New evidence suggests that the ancient Maya did not do the apocalyptic prophecies" — quoted by LiveScience.com words of the director of the Research Institute of Central America Marcello Canuto.
Many researchers Mayan agree that their civilization, if it existed today, most likely, would have invented a new calendar. Archaeologists have found evidence of even deep in the rain forest texts in which the ancient Maya mentioned about dates later than 21 December 2012.