Damage from hail in Mezhdurechensk previously estimated at 100 million rubles

Authorities previously estimated the damage from large hail, held in Mezhdurechensk Kemerovo region on Tuesday night, nearly 100 million rubles, told RIA Novosti on Thursday, an employee of the city administration.

South Kuzbass on Tuesday night suffered allegedly forecasters, from the largest in the region over the last 20 years of hail. Previously reported that the medical care with various injuries turned more than 20 people. The head of Kuzbass Aman Tuleyev appealed to the Minister of Natural Resources Sergei Donskoy and head Hydromet Alexander Frolov to punish employees Kemerovo Weather Service, who have passed a warning about a major city on the south of the area an hour after it began. In addition, Tuleyev ordered a commission to determine the damage and determined the compensation.

"Community facilities such as schools, kindergartens, clubs. Engraved Glasses — 2,42 thousand square meters. Roofs damaged — 13.923 thousand square meters. Sum of 35 million rubles," — said the representative of the administration.

He added that in the housing sector, which includes a glass roof and apartment buildings, the damage amounted to 48.7 million rubles.

"We have destroyed decorative lighting in almost 90%. This is almost 10 million rubles," — said the official.

According to him, the amount of damage to the private sector, not yet determined.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: