Russian barbarians invaded the villages, camps and villages, leaving the city, theaters and libraries.
Worn, do not get why, fur and wore trousers, while the cultured Europe wrapped up in rags …
It has long been banned gay marriage and despised tolerance and European men love to fuck each other. Russian lived in mud and rarely washed, and the baths, which are borrowed from the Finns, did not go out of laziness. And the cities they were wrong, according to the European medieval tradition in the city center was located gallows with "torture", and the streets were special ditches where good citizens civilized poured sewage.
Lingerie glorious enlightened Europeans neatly hung over (guess what?) Latrines, that ran in the deep horror lice can not tolerate foul odor.
Russian — the people of the youngest, and therefore lags behind others in many centuries, and the excavations at Kostenki and Tripoli are ancient ukram (do not ask me what it was for the people, apparently, this is great grandparents Babayka terrible, and devil , in extreme cases, domovenka) findings on the Kola Peninsula and the Scythian settlement in Crimea — none other than the enemies who want to confuse the edge intricate historians of science academies.
Even before himself, the state built a free us Swedes to an unprecedented attack to the village of generosity! For that they bow down to the ground and the glory forever and until the end of time! Wash taught us Europeans. With that, so desperate and self-taught, that they themselves have forgotten how to do it before the campaign to Arabia. Then again, remember how to have a renaissance. Everyone knows epidemic sclerosis crippled all Europeans, can not you hear?! But in an era of rebirth and renissansa, Europe tried hard to stick to the wise old principle of "who smelly — the best!" Isabella Kostilskaya (Queen of Spain), washed two times: on his birthday and momentous day of the wedding, King Phillip II and Pope Clement VII were bent from scabies, the daughter of the King of France, in the literal sense, seized lice; clergymen were proud that their feet never Spit water …
Religion of the Greeks gave us (here, no one disputes), and before that in was a very strange and barbaric faith Never give money at interest, drink alcohol, engage in relationship before marriage, etc. Writing to us as well nobly gave Byzantium (before trade and peace treaties with the campaigns against Constantinople rusichi signed orally or recorded on tape, and the writing on the bark, stones and precious metals, dating is not one of thousands of years — is familiar to us all the machinations of the same enemies), and today is the day of castration of the great Russian language from which Cyril and Mifody removed as much as necessary for an understanding and translating religious texts, grandly called the Day written in. Slavic-Aryan runes? Nah, did not hear!
Enlightened Europe was literate wild Russia. She was married to the King of France, Anne of Kiev was somewhat surprised bezgrammotnostyu king, as he could not even read. So the court of our Anna was a black sheep, that is, only savage, which washed, brushed his teeth and was able (holy vsyat, holy) to read!
"Peter the Great" brought with him from the "Great Embassy" many useful things, such as: very necessary wigs with lice, tobacco, men's corsets and stockings, and most importantly, built a fleet, which was not up to the village. Byzantium Oleg hiking in the sea to swim in her arms was getting, and the rivers on rafts Russ walked. Peter the Great had burned almost all baths (Russian is not washed, why should they bath?), Ordered to collect all the ancient writings and books, ostensibly for the census, and then accidentally lost. Well, as a pendant from the car, walking down the street, turning in his hands and proje … (lost in general).
By their nature, are very aggressive Russian: they decided the Swedes at Poltava (the Swedes are then just a huge picnic vseshvedsky gathered to drink, a bite to eat on the Russian territory, and then Russian, with swords, "You Th here three?") In 1612, expelled the Poles from Kremlin, at Borodino nakostylyat for no reason at all to Napoleon, saying that "so and Bulo!"; occupied eastern Europe, which was under the protection of a comrade Adolf Batkovicha, America would scatter nuclear bombs and imposed an arms race, etc. etc..
Slavic peoples, enough already tolerate it, spit in his ugly face all together and Russophobes pseudohistorians! Tired of bleu * Th!
On the subject:
Recently, with me there was such a case. I spoke with a man older than me by more than twenty years. Well-read man, who knows how to talk, a family friend, the father of a friend. Went to our dispute about the word "pagan". He says that the ancient Slavs were heathen and generally backward tribes. Well, exactly in my history textbook. Explained his point of view, the fact that he studied in the Soviet times, and then the training was not an example of today, much better. In addition, he wrote a scientific paper on this subject.
I said to him, they say, that the movie looked, read books odnu.Tak it said Gentile — is stranger.
No, says Gentile — is an adherent of religion of polytheism. Therefore, the Slavs called — pagans. And strangers name — barbarians. Now, says, all sorts of clever men appeared, here and write that not getting on the Internet. And all sorts of crooks film stars, and you, young people, read all this and look, I think — do not think, and you have no evidence. Like, like, stupid you are, the wheat from the chaff can not distinguish.
I felt so hurt, because I know well that I am right, but I can not prove. So, the next time not to be unfounded, and not to refer to authority (which may be for the interlocutor is not authority), decided to prove to himself he was right.
Which may contain information about the meaning? That's right, in a dictionary or encyclopedia. Well, we'll see. Search for a word: "heathen," "pagan," "pagan."
- Pagans — strangers, foreigners, strangers, the representatives of other nations, with alien beliefs, traditions and culture(Old Church Slavonic Dictionary. Moscow. 1894 on p. H.);
- Gentiles. Staroslavyanizm. In staroslav. lang. — Tracing derivational Greek. ethnikos «pagan" <"proper (other) people," suffix. derivative of from ethnos «the people" (see ethnography). When tracing the Greek. ethnos was translated into English word meaning "the people" (cf. Pushkin "And call me every one who is in her language"). (School etymological dictionary of the Russian language.
- Gentile — the word in the sense of an idolater is a borrowing from Old Church, where he had to "infidel" and was established as a calcium-ka Greek ethnikos of ethnos — "the people." (Etymological Dictionary of the Russian language. SPb.: OOO "Polygram-fuslugi" 2005 AD. — 432 p., ISBN 5-89173-914-3, GA Compiled Wing);
- "Pagan" — "this word means all the people, not the announced-tion of the Gospel preaching of salvation and not to convert to Christianity." (Biblical en tsiklopediya Archimandrite Nicephorus. Moscow. 1891 on p. Christ);
- Pagans — "hostile Slavic tribes speaking in tongues, and ve-rivshie to other gods." (Russian Veda. Appendix. Moscow. 1992 on p. H., page 287);
- Language — … The people, the land, with its odnoplemennym Population, with the same speech …; churches. — Alien nation Gentiles, heathen Gentiles — idolopo-klonniki. (Dictionary of the Russian Language (present-mennoe spelling) VI Dahl, ed. "Citadel", Moscow, 1998 AD).
As can be seen, various dictionaries and encyclopedias have different interpretations of the word. To whom can you believe? All, but depending on the task. Explain.
Dictionary — language dictionary: — explaining the meaning of the words of a language — giving them the grammatical and stylistic characteristics, usage examples, and other information(Source — Wikipedia http://ru.wikipedia.org).
I hope not to have to explain that Dictionary is made in a certain time, in a society in which, for whatever reason, the word is attributed to the value that is advantageous or convenient for the given time and a given society. It is no secret that even 10-20 years ago, the phrase "blue sky" meant only the color of the sky, and now the sky is somehow embarrassed to call "blue", because there is a "nerd" who distort the essence of the word and give it a color gay.
Various encyclopedias, textbooks, etc., in most cases, are not much different from the dictionaries of the time when these encyclopedias and textbooks appeared. For example, the Bible Encyclopedia course will give an explanation from the perspective of the Bible. Russian Veda will give the word, used in Russia before the widespread adoption of Christianity, etc.
And for those who are interested in the original meaning of the word, I advise you to apply to the etymological dictionary (etymology — borrowing. in the XVII century. from the Greek. lang., where etymologia — adding etymon "true and original meaning of the word" and logos "doctrine"(Http://glossword.info/index.php/list/7-russkiij-etimologicheskiij-slovar-/3, E.xhtml).
'In etymological dictionaries explains how there was a particular word of how it evolved, as has become current form.'(Etimologiche sky-Russian Dictionary. SPb.: OOO "Poligrafuslugi" 2005 AD — 432., GA Compiled Krylov, ISBN 5-89173-914-3, page 3)
Only need to remember that at various times in the compilers of dictionaries exerted some effect, therefore, for the accuracy of the result is to be found in several dictionaries of different time of publication.
Now, I propose to deal with the word "barbarian"? With these words was more difficult, because most sources did not say anything about its origin, the word was given only at the time of compiling the dictionary or encyclopedia. However, digging, and found his "roots."
- Varvara m uneducated man, rude, ignorant and illiterate; Svir-py, brutal, merciless. Barbarian w. swear the same … (Explanatory words, Varya of the Russian Language (modern spelling) VI Dahl, ed. "Citadel", Moscow, 1998 AD);
- Barbarian — "rude, cruel and ignorant people", "savage" … pervois the sources — Greek. Barbaros> Latin. Barbarus — "foreigner", "stranger". (PY Chernyh. Historical and Etymological Dictionary of Modern Russian: in 2 volumes — 3rd edition, stereotype — M. Eng. Lang., 1999 on p. H. ISBN 5-200 — 02685-7 (Vol. 1), Volume 1, page 134);
- Barbarian. This word is found in a modern language a value close to the value NIJ word "vandal" (see), was formed, however, a completely different way. Barbaros Greek means simply "does not speak Greek people." Gradually, the word began to take on the barbarian to "uneducated, rude people".(Etymological Dictionary of the Russian language. SPb.: OOO "Poligrafuslugi" 2005 AD — 432., GA Compiled Krylov, ISBN 5-89173-914-3, page 57);
- Va? Rvary (Greek??? — Slurred speaking) — the ancient Greeks and Romans, the common name of all strangers, speaking in an incomprehensible language of the them, they felt that these people say «bar-bar-bar "(" bow-wow-wow "- make sounds of animals, particularly dogs). In modern times, the word barbarian was denoted the set of people who invaded the Roman Empire (the barbarian conquest) and are based on its territory, independent of the state … Subsequently the Germans and other Western nations, wanting indicate rudeness, cruelty and generally low cultural development of the eastern nations , it is said to them the same name. Currently, the word became quite Naritsa-consuming and is often used in everyday life, however, we must bear in mind that the correct use of the word does not let you mix this with the term "wild savages." (For this article, we used a material from the Encyclopædia Britannica 1890-1907 gg on p. H.)
- In the language of the Slavs. Analogue of the Russian language can be considered the word "German", "Germans". I can not say-ing "our way," dumb. Was the name of all foreign residents. (VM Makarevich, I. Sokolov Eniklopediya world history. "Bustard 2003» ISBN-5710774316) http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Варвары
Based on the above, we can safely assume that the original meaning of the word:
- "Pagan" — a stranger, foreigner, a man with great from our ancestral beliefs, other cultures and other traditions. In modern terms — a foreigner;
- "Barbarian" — the person does not speak Greek, stranger to the Greeks and Romans.
Therefore, our ancestors, the Slavic-Aryan, who lived in Russia before the adoption of Christianity (in school history books — the population of wild tribes) can not be called pagans. Pagans just act Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, etc. "scallywag" (who came from across the sea), "Germans" who came to our land, and the priests. I believe that at the present time we can not be their own aliens. Therefore, the word "pagan" should be used only in relation to foreign nations, but not in relation to themselves.
A barbarian is still a large part of the population of the earth (including Russian), as indeed in Greek does not speak and is strangers to the descendants of the Greeks and Romans.
The good, all the best.
Lukin, SV, Volgograd