Using this method of wastewater treatment we told rescue service in Moscow, also deals industrial security of chemical facilities
Phenol — this simplest representative of the class of phenols. It looks like a colorless needles. Have an odor. Highly soluble in water. Widely used in the production and in medicine.
Recent anthropogenic pressure on the environment increases. And due to the fact that it is very active phenols are used in industry, it is important to know the basic methods of sewage treatment from phenols and their derivatives. (International Department of Environmental Protection found that the water must be saturated with no more than a 0.3-milligram phenol per liter of water.)
The methods are divided into traditional and methods on the skeleton of new technologies.
1. The use of oil sorbent material. Sorbent is used when using the filter to clean boot technical wastewater, storm water, as well as during routine and emergency clean up of oil and oil products.
2. The use of filter bags for dewatering. Using this method eliminates the use of special reagents and achieved a significant reduction in operating costs.
However, these tools are increasingly replacing new technologies:
1. The use of new polymers. This is one of the most effective ways to prevent the ingress of phenols in natural objects. This method is based on the use of vapor diffusion through the membrane. This method not only cleans the water, but also utilizes the production of phenol.
2. Single phase wastewater treatment. Many technologies provide dvufaznost process. But the single-phase cleaning removes 99 to 100% of phenol, naphthalene, pyridine, and thiocyanates. This process consists in the direct transmission of all waste water only through one — anaerobic or aerobic zone cleaning.
3. The use of microorganisms for the decomposition of phenol. scientists have developed destructor microorganisms for decomposition of phenol and its halogen derivatives.
4. Electropulse application technologies. The method is based on the use of physical agents, converts electrical energy into other forms by the action of pulsed electric discharge in a variety of environments. This technology provides a qualitatively new results.
Depollution of phenol is incredibly important, because phenol and its derivatives are among the main industrial pollutants and carcinogens.
Elimination of hazardous chemical accidents