This series of small-sized movies shot in the form of a video diary, is designed to acquaint you with the process of filming in particular the participation of the film director Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
1. Director points of the pre-production and pre-production.
2. Director indicates the end of the first survey period and the search for natural locations.
3. Casting dwarves, Bilbo new scenes with Gollum, the battle with the trolls.
4. Development of 3D, 48 fps, 5K, and how to work costume, make-up artists and painters.
5. Start Backlot: Logistics movements and shooting Hobbiton in Matamata.
6. Extension Backlot, technological infrastructure, catering.
7. Sightseeing tour of the studio Stone Street, the various departments, and "who takes this video blog?" and Legolas.
8. A visit to ComicCon, Radagast, Goblins and House Beorn. As the motion picture impacted the lives of its creators, the end of filming.
Art cinema, theater