For information on the transfer start Bulava Defense Ministry denies

The Ministry of Defence has not made a decision to move to a subsequent year of testing ballistic missiles "Mace". Information disseminated RIA" Announcements ", referring to a senior source in the main headquarters of the Russian Navy with the rank of admiral." Circulated in the media at the end of November, information on moving missile tests do not correspond to reality, "said source agency.

According to the source, the command has not yet developed a position on the issue of starts "Bulava". Unnamed admiral, Still, said the nuclear submarine "Yury Dolgoruky", which will be implemented salvo launch "Mace" in a sea of their tasks fulfilled. "Doubt that the" Yury Dolgoruky "will be armed with this missile, we do not" — said the admiral.

Earlier media reported that in the last year launch "Bulava" will be moved to the end of November for the following year. After these tests, "Bulava" will accept for service. On the probability of transfer to start 2012 in the case will be set on the white sea adverse weather conditions, read Anatoly Serdyukov, Minister of Defense.

In total, the test was carried out 17 launches "Bulava", 10 of them were found to be successful. Last test launch was conducted October 28, 2011 g, it was considered successful. Ballistic rocket "Mace"Will be located on submarines" Borei "Project 955. Prior to 2040-2045 years. This missile will be the base of the sea component of the nuclear shield Russian Federation.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: