Iran does not want to return downed U.S. drone

Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Iran says it will not return U.S. drone, which, as the military say the Islamic Republic, was shot down last week in the east of the country, reports the Associated Press.

According to the deputy commander of the IRGC, General Salami Hosseini, whose words were broadcast Sunday on Iranian television, South American drone violation of Iran's air space is a "hostile act" on which will be given a "bigger" response.

In the Sunday, December 4, it was reported that Iranian military shot down the east south american UAV RQ-170. U.S. authorities later admitted that the UAV lost, but said there was no reason to believe that he was indeed shot down by the Iranians.

Iranian municipal TV stations on Thursday for the first time shown on the air fallen south american UAV, which managed to capture, according to local media reports, thanks to cyber attack Iranian secret services. The demonstrated device has no visible damage.

Earlier, the South American broadcaster NBC said that the UAV was used in the interests of the U.S. CIA to gather on disk imaging programs from Iran's nuclear facilities. According to yet unclear reasons, the operators of the aircraft that were in the United States, have lost contact with him, after that drone finished fuel, and it crashed.

First, this year the Iranian military have stated that they had killed two U.S. drone in the Persian Gulf. But the Pentagon has denied this information.

The U.S. and Western countries suspect Iran of developing nuclear weapons under the guise of programs from the development of nuclear energy. Tehran rejects the charges, saying its nuclear programm is focused only on the satisfaction of the country's electricity.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: