That's what this all about bigotry written for us, sacrificing their lives (!), Back in the 70's, the scientist Arabist, PhD, a strong and brave man Valeriy Emelyanov (1929-1999) …
Not to be unfounded, we turn to the practical "Russian" Orthodoxy. Try to find out what is in the daily Orthodox services? What is the share in it of the Old Testament, that is, pure Judaism? What proportion of the New Testament texts, ie, Judaism, reformed and slightly smoothed for the goyim? And what in the Russian liturgy, what is its specific gravity?
Daily service in the Russian Orthodox Church consists of the following parts: polunoshnitsa, morning, reading some, Liturgy (Mass), Vespers and Compline. Occur as small service-Requires: baptisms, church services, weddings, memorial services, funerals of the dead, etc. We shall discuss this in detail worship:
1. POLUNOSHNITSA usually begins for all services: Prayer to the Holy Spirit ("Heavenly King …"), the Trisagion, a prayer to the Holy Trinity and the Gospel prayer, "Our Father …" After this brief began to read the Old Testament Book of Psalms: Psalms of David № 50 ("dealt well by thy favor Zion, raise up the walls of Jerusalem … then lay on the altar of your calves "- so ends the psalm) and number 118, then a symbol of faith, the repetition of" the beginning ", troparia the holiday or a holy and a few prayers, and then reading the Psalms № 120 ("Do not slumber nor sleep keeps Israel") and number 133 ("The Lord bless you (ie Yahweh in the original text in Hebrew) of Zion"). Then — the repetition of "the beginning", Troparion or saint, prayer, and, finally, a small final part, called "release". So, the usual polunoshnitsa consists of 70% of net Old Testament, that is, purely Jewish, texts and by 30% — from whimsical compilation Old and New Testament texts. Iudofilstva programming — is available! And on Saturdays and Sundays increased mainly due to the introduction of additional Psalms of David.
2. MATINS. "Home" — a common, psalms № 19 ("May God protect you the name of Jacob, may send you help from the sanctuary and from Zion yes fortify you") and the number 20, the repetition of "the beginning", troparia Cross and in honor of the Virgin, then the Psalms number number 3, 37, 62, 87, 102, 142 (the so-called shestipsalomie), Litany and five poems — six to eight words each — in honor of the God of Israel to the texts of the Old Testament and the last poem emphasizes the idea that the God has put at the center of the building stone (ie, "the people of Israel"), and everyone should get knocked over it and recognize it for the cornerstone of world building. At this point in Matins seven days a week is read three quarters of the Psalms, and the rest of the finish on the same day at vespers. In other words, a weekly Orthodox Christian has the ability to listen to all 150 Psalms of David! Then two Troparion, Psalm № 50 and beyond — the canon — a tiny office in the service dedicated to a specific (scheduled for the year) holiday or saint. In a given day can be read up to four canons. Canon consists of 9 songs — 10-15 words each, followed by several troparions (up to four). Consider their content.
The first song is always devoted they came out victorious Jews from Egypt. Israelis and soprichislyayuschie myself praying for them daily Orthodox rejoice and celebrate the death of the Egyptian firstborn embracing humans and animals, destruction of the Egyptian army, together with the Pharaoh in the depths of the Red Sea, glorified for the atrocities of Israel God, which for Christians — God world: "Thou on dry land traveled Israel … Pharaoh seeing potoplyaema! "
The second song, sang only in Lent, expresses the idea of praising the law of Moses, of Deuteronomy.
The third song tells us about the so-called Jewish miracle: the ability of Jewish women to have children (the future of the great Jews) without the participation of men. In particular, some praised Anne, mother of the prophet Samuel, one of the first who bore the great Jew without men.
The fourth song glorified prorecheniya Jewish prophet Habakkuk.
The fifth — prorecheniya Jewish prophet Isaiah.
Sixth — Russian Orthodox congregation called to rescue them, as did Israeli God saved no one
Jew Jonah from the belly of the whale.
The seventh song glorified three Jewish youths who once in Babylon thrown into the fiery furnace, but the same God of Israel had saved them from certain death, sent down from heaven dew instantly quench the fire.
The eighth song glorifies "the God of Israel, … made heaven and earth."
The ninth song sung Jewish Maria, the last of the elect iudeek who gave birth to her son Jesus, "ineffable", that is, not knowing the man. Before this song are verses from the Gospel of Luke with praise to God for Israel is, that he finally "took Israel", showed him mercy in accordance with the vow to Abraham and his seed: Jewish Maria finally became pregnant for the expected birth so the Jewish people the Messiah.
After the canon again go chants Psalms № 148 and № 149, several troparia (stichera) in honor of the feast or saint, then velikoslovie — 175 words Compilation Old and New Testament texts, even Troparion, two litanies and released. Calculation shows that 69% of morning classes purely Old Testament texts, the other a compilation of the Old and New Testament.
3. WATCH. After a morning read so-called watch: four. According to the explanations of the Orthodox Church on the 1st hour recall trial of Christ before Pilate, on the 3rd — the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles, on the 6th — the suffering of Christ on the cross, and on the 9th — death on the Cross of Christ. However, strangely enough, all four o'clock consist only of the Old Testament Psalms and tiny troparia the holiday or saint. At the time of the Psalms of David, as you know, neither Christ nor Pilate, nor the apostles did not have and do not know how to Old Testament texts to remind listeners hours of Pilate or the Apostle Paul. But more to the point:
1st hour consists of psalms number number 5, 89, 100, two or three troparia kompilativnoy prayer;
3rd hour — Psalms number number 16, 24, 50 plus the ending of the first hour of his prayer;
6th hour — Psalms number number 53, 54, 90 plus the ending 1 hour with his prayer;
9th hour — Psalms number number 83, 84, 85 plus the ending 1 hour with his prayer.
Thus, 75% of each hour employs purely Old Testament texts, and the rest — compiled.
4. Liturgy or mass. The main service of the day begins with ektinii, followed by Psalms number 102 and number 145, then a compilation of the 35 words, the New Testament, "Blessed are the poor in spirit …" troparia, prohimei for each day, then the Apostle, that is, a passage from the New Testament Acts of the Apostles and passage from the Gospel, here begins the commemoration of alive and dead, out of the ministers of the altar to the pulpit with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, calling for the conversion of the proposed gifts (bread and wine) into the body and blood of Christ — a simplified procedure for the Jewish blood of human sacrifice on the so-called copper sea the Temple in Jerusalem and the dismissal. Even without the prayers and psalms in preskhomidii (secret service at the altar just before the liturgy) and excluding inter-OT prayers of the priest during the liturgy and in the service 35% of the occupied Old Testament texts, and the rest — a compilation of the Old and New Testaments.
5. Vespers. Psalm begins № 103, followed by the litany, and then finishing the daily rate of the Psalms, which began in the morning service. Then psalms standing at Vespers: № № 140, 141, 129. In between are sung troparia. At the end of follow troparia prohimei (verses 5-10 words) of the Old Testament texts and hover — passages of the Old Testament, basically, the Pentateuch, the prophets of Israel and Samuel. Then again troparia, evangelical prayer Simeon the God-Receiver "Now otpuschaemi …", ending with the doxology to the Jews: "… and the glory of thy people, Ezra." This prayer is sung "a great voice", ie loud, high-pitched, and in Palestine to be heard, as the Russian people praise of Israel. Then again, in agreement with the Troparion Orthodox calendar and dismissal. Calculation shows that 75% of part-time study the Old Testament texts, and the rest — a compilation of both Testaments.
6. Compline. Begins with psalms number number 4, 6, 12, 24, 30, 90. Then the choir sings "Thou, God with us …" — Old Testament verses, ending the Jewish cry of the psalmist: "God is with us, the mind tongues (ie, Gentiles) and conquer …" Then Troparion, creed, "Our Father …" and a prayer . Next psalms number number 50, 101, and again a prayer composed by the Jewish king Manasi: "Lord (Yahweh) vsederzhatelyu God of our fathers," Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants … the righteousness of the righteous you only Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their seed " . So, this is a frank racism "chosen", held in a degraded recognition by the Russian people that they grovel before the seed of Israel. After — "Our Father …", Troparion, a small prayer, psalms again number number 69, 142, thanksgiving in honor of the god of Israel, besides prayer and dismissal. Total — 70% Compline busy Old Testament texts, and the rest — kompilativnymi.
All services are considered by us as of two parts: 1) a static, unchanging and 2) variable, changing every day, depending on the church calendar, occupying a specific event or the memory of the saint, falling on a given day.
The static part, as we have seen, only 15% is made up of the New Testament, that is, directly Christian texts, the other 85% — purely Jewish texts — the same as we read in the synagogues. Therefore, the usual daily service to 85% synagogue! Iudofilsky Christian internationalism here completely dominates.