Most are in the dark, but a very dark philosophy is spreading like fire among the world's elite. This philosophy — manic belief that humanity is a cancer that is destroying the planet …
Now there are many world leaders who are convinced that the sharp increase in the world population was comparable to the virus or epidemic, and that this must fight accordingly.
Indeed, it is very difficult not to notice how easy it is maniacally obsessed with birth control, many members of the world elite.
UN issued a memorandum about it (birth control — approx. Trans.), Universities have entire courses dedicated to this, the world's highest political office, appointed radical advocates of birth control, and some of the most influential people in the world get together to just talk about it.
Those who believe in this philosophy, constantly talking about the need for "easy access" to abortion, contraception and other services for "family planning." But in spite of all their efforts, the world population continues to grow. And those who believe in the philosophy of birth control, very nervous.
So, who are the people of the world's elite who so fervently believe in birth control? Some of the names that you read may shock you completely.
Many of them are well-known names in the world. For example, Prince Charles has recently delivered a keynote speech in which he lamented the rapidly expanding world population, "I could have chosen Mumbai, Cairo or Mexico City, where not to look, the world population is growing rapidly.
It is growing by the number of people equal to the population of Great Britain. This means that in 50 years our poor planet that hardly saves 6.8 billion people, will somehow have to contain more than 9 billion people. "
Many of the world's elite believe that the growing world population — the number one problem facing the world. Many of them are absolutely convinced that overpopulation — the main cause of "climate change" is destroying our environment and threatens to turn the entire planet into one giant slum third world countries.
Of course, all this is nonsense, but that is what they believe, and that awful — most of them have power and occupy positions of influence where they can actually be done to implement their evil plans.
The following 22 quotes shocking the world elite of birth control, from which you throw up …
1) Summary of Policy Unit UN Population, March 2009
"What can be done to accelerate the decline of fertility in the least developed countries?"
2) Bill Gates, the founder of the "Microsoft"
"The world today has 6.8 billion people. The population is rapidly approaching nine billion.
If we did a good job on new vaccines, health care, assistance in the area of reproductive health, we may be able to lower its percentage of 10 — 15. "
3) John P. Holdren (John P. Holdren) scientific adviser to U.S. President Barack Obama
"It would be easier to implement a program of sterilization of women after the birth of their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, than trying to sterilize men.
Development of sterilization time capsule, which can be sewed into the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control.
Capsule sewn to the period of puberty and have seized official permission for a limited number of births. "
4) Paul Ehrlich (Paul Ehrlich), scientific adviser to former U.S. President George W. Bush
"Every person who is born, making the imbalance in the environment and life-support systems of the planet."
5) U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Ruth Bader Ginsburg)
"Frankly, I thought that, when the decision on the case of Rau (Roe), was concern about the increase in population, and in particular, the growth in the part in which we want the least."
6) The report of the UN Population Fund, "Facing a changing world: women, population and climate» "Facing a Changing World: Women, Population and Climate"
"No man is truly" neutral to carbon, "especially when all greenhouse gases are given in the balance."
7) David Rockefeller
"The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident."
8), Jacques Cousteau (Jacques Cousteau)
"In order to stabilize world population, we must destroy every 350,000 people."
9) The founder of the news agency "CNN En" Ted Turner
"The entire population of 250 — 300 million people, 95% reduction from current levels — it would be perfect."
10) Dave Foreman (Dave Foreman), co-founder of "Earth First!"
"My three main goals would be: to reduce the human population to 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with its full set of species, returning throughout the world."
11) Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
"If I were reincarnated, I would like to come back to earth a killer virus to reduce the human population."
12) David Brower (David Brower), the first executive director of the environmental NGO "Club" Sierra »» (Sierra Club)
"Childbearing [should be] a punishable crime against society, unless the parents have a license of the government … All potential parents [would oblige] to use contraceptive chemicals, the government provides antidotes to citizens chosen for the birth of the child."
13) The founder of the American Federation of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger (Margaret Sanger)
"The highest manifestation of mercy, which the family can have one of their children — is to kill him."
14) The founder of the American Federation of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger (Margaret Sanger). "Woman, Morality, and birth control» (Woman, Morality, and Birth Control). New York. Publishing House "New York", 1922 Page 12 …
"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
15) of Princeton University philosopher Peter Singer (Peter Singer)
"So why do not we be the last generation on the planet? If we all agreed on its sterilization, then it would not take any sacrifice — we could celebrate our way into extinction! "
16) Thomas Ferguson, a former official of the U.S. State Department for Population
"There is only one topic of our work — we must reduce population. Either governments do it our way, through good, clean methods, or they will have trouble in the likeness of the ones that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut.
Population — a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it … "
17) Mikhail Gorbachev
"We need to talk more openly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about the importance of birth control, because the ecological crisis — is, in short, a demographic crisis. Cut the population by 90% — and simply will not be enough people to cause an ecological catastrophe. "
18) John Gvillebod (John Guillebaud), professor of family planning at University College London
"At a global scale the effect of the fact that families will be less than one child, it is much larger than all other measures, for example, turn off the light. Another child — the equivalent of a large number of flights on the planet. "
19) Teacher of Biology, University of Texas at Austin, Eric A. Pianka (Eric R. Pianka)
"This planet would contain half the people who would live in relative comfort without harming nature. Population should be greatly reduced as soon as possible to reduce damage to the environment. "
20) The head of the Department of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
"This year, the United States renewed funding of reproductive healthcare through the United Nations Population Fund, and is expected to further investment.
Recently, the U.S. Congress has allocated more than 648 million dollars of foreign aid programs for family planning and reproductive health worldwide. Should add that this is the largest allocation of funds for more than a decade — since we had a Democrat as president. "
21) Nina Fedorova, Clinton adviser
"We need to continue to reduce the growth rate of the world population, the planet would not be able to contain more people."
22) The first of the "new 10 commandments" on Dzhordzhiyskih tablets (born Georgia Guidestones, in popular culture is also sometimes referred to as the "American Stonehenge" — a large granite monument in Elbert County in the State of Georgia, USA.
The monument contains a long inscription in eight modern languages, and on top of the monument there is a brief inscription on the four ancient languages. In June 1979, an unknown person, hiding under the pseudonym R. S. Christian (RC Christian), ordered the construction of the monument «Elberton Granite Finishing Company») …
"Let the world's population will never exceed 500,000,000, staying in constant balance with nature."
Category: Mystery stories