Gaddafi made an appeal to NATO

Gaddafi made an appeal to NATOLibyan favorite Muammar Gaddafi spoke on Friday evening with a small audiotape on national television amid reports that he was injured as a result of the bombing and left the capital, Tripoli.

"You can not destroy me, as I I live where I can not get it — in the hearts of millions of people. Even if you destroy me on a physical level, I will remain in the hearts of millions, "- said the colonel Gaddafi, referring to NATO and his Libyan opponents.

Earlier Friday, the head of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Franco Frattini said at a press conference in Tuscany that "Gaddafi may have been wounded," as a result of the bombing NATO. He also presented the Colonel left Tripoli, but remains on the terrain of the country.

Management of Libya on Friday denied information about the likely injury Libyan favorite, saying that he is healthy.

Gaddafi in its own manifesto also thanked all those who contacted Libyan control to find out whether he was injured as a result of bombing NATO, and expressed support for the Libyan leader, RIA "Novosti".

As reported by the newspaper's gaze, previously entered information, that Ocampo Mon May 16, will claim a warrant for the arrest of 3 high-ranking representatives of the management of Libya, among which may be favorite Muammar Gaddafi.

Earlier, the authorities denied the information Jamahiriya Muammar Gaddafi wounded. Recall, the minister of foreign affairs of Italy Franco Frattini said that Gaddafi "is likely to leave Tripoli, and most likely injured" as a result of NATO airstrikes.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: