Educational institution appeared simultaneously with the settlement in 1949. In 1950, the school building was built, where, until recently, children learn not only from the Lake, but sat Kostousov and Krutiha. Gradually, the wooden building fell into disrepair. Therefore, the regional authorities decided to build a new school building.
Total investment in the construction of a new school building was almost 89 million rubles. The school made interior decoration, furniture installed in classrooms, there was modern equipment, including four interactive whiteboards. In total there will be able to learn more than 200 children.
school construction (August 2011)