Shapiro: the production of the state received less biyadyzelyu trillion rubles

Company "on I think, while the country lost on biyadyzeli more than found — quoted the governor of Grodno media. — The state supplied for 95% of diesel fuel, the rest — 5% of the fatty acids that are produced on the basis of rapeseed oil. When counted, it appeared that the state has received less 1 trillion rubles because the price has been formed without excise. That is, it is apparent commercial inefficient and unprofitable. "

Biyadyzelyu production company engaged in the field of "Grodnoazot", now halted production. "And we need to think seriously about whether to continue," — the words Semyon Shapiro "Narodnaya Volya".

Tags:

Fuel

Like this post? Please share to your friends: