Channel "Discovery" has prepared you a new documentary series entitled "Brew Masters" — "Master Brewers" made specially for those who are fascinating intricacies of the brewing process in different countries. His lead was Sam Kalagov — winner of the brewery Dogfish Head Brewery, located in Delaware, USA. His beer is clear that brewed according to ancient recipes Chinese and Aztec ….
1. Beer "Bitches Brew" / Bitches Brew.
2. Chicha / Chicha.
3. Pumpkin and Tamarillo / Punkin & Portamarillo.
4. From grain to glass / Grain to Glass.
5. Ancient el / Ancient Ale.
6. Three beers for an Italian restaurant.
1. Beer "Bitches Brew "/ Bitches Brew:
The founder of "Dogfish Head Brewery "Sam Kalagov collaborates with Sony Records: they need to make beer for the 40th anniversary of Miles Davis album" Bitches Brew ".
2. Chicha / Chicha:
In this episode, Sam Kalagov sails away into the past and recreates chicha, a drink of Peru State from corn.
3. Pumpkin and Tamarillo / Punkin & Portamarillo:
In this series you will learn the secrets of pumpkin beer.
4. From grain to glass / Grain to Glass:
In Dogfish Head Brewery traditionally use of wood. When a company offers to Sam to use cedar shavings, it gives him the enthusiasm. Learn how to prepare cedar beer.
5. Ancient el / Ancient Ale:
In this series of "Brewers" we'll make the beer recipe old one. To do this, Sam Kalagov travel to Cairo (Egypt), to resurrect the beer, which is 4 yew. years. Meet — an ancient ale.
6. Three beers for an Italian restaurant / Three Beers for Batali:
In this series, the founder of Dogfish Head Brewery cook three new varieties of beer for Batali, owner of a vast empire of Italian food «Eataly», which plans to open his own pub "La Birreria".
The other films