October 20 in the village of Yunkyur Olekminsky Yakutian opening ceremony of the new building of secondary school for 165 pupils.
The school was founded in 1929 as a two-year and was located in a small private house. Prior to 1936, each teacher led to 2 class. In 1950 he opened the Grade 7 in 1958 — the school was reorganized into the 8-year-old. Since 1966, the school functions as a medium. The old school building stood for exactly 55 years.