KRASNORSK, April 21. Doctors Ermakovskogo district in the Krasnoyarsk region were unable to save the child from the shock he received while playing in an abandoned creamery.
As reported on Saturday, the press center of the region police, the accident occurred on Friday night.
"As a result of contact with the transformer got an electric shock nine-year-old child. Boy playing in unprotected areas of the former factory and climbed into the transformer vault, where the wire touched. Despite the best efforts of doctors to save the child's life failed," — said in a statement.
The police are going to establish the reasons why the company was at the inoperative supply of electricity.