In several regions of Russia have been cases of mass poisoning mushroom poisoning and is increasingly becoming a death. Thus, in the Saratov Oblast Clinical Hospital died immediately, three local residents — a husband and wife, and their friend. Survived only two year old daughter of the victims, which, fortunately, ate very little mushrooms.
Told reporters in the regional office "Rospotrebnadzor" affected gathered mushrooms right in the city park. Overall, in the Saratov region in June of mushroom poisoning 8 people died, all of them were poisoned by death cup, which this year is very similar to russules.
According to the Office "Rospotrebnadzor" in the Nizhny Novgorod region, on Wednesday, Oct. 5 in the region had 24 cases of food poisoning. In Tambov region poisoned 80 people died four.
Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation also reported the poisoning of children in the Ulyanovsk region. As the correspondent of IA «REGNUM-VolgaInform" in the investigation department of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the Ulyanovsk region, September 18 and 19, two women, a resident of the village Zabaluyko Inzensky Ulyanovsk region, each one raising a daughter, visited the forest to collect mushrooms.
Collected mushrooms boiled and women at home with the children several times used. As a result, all four were taken to hospital, but her parents had survived, and the children — no. Russian experts urge caution.