Holding company "ELEKTROZAOD" a working visit to the delegation of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation represented by the Director of the Department of electronic industry Yakunin AS and adviser to the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Sergey Gorbunov. The visit was to familiarize with the production capacity of "ELEKTROZAVOD" and discuss plans for the development of power engineering in Russia.
Accompanied by a guide of "ELEKTROZAVOD" guests visited the production site of modern Moscow, met with the full range of electrical products, manufactured at the company in Moscow, Ufa, Kiev (Ukraine), including the latest developments of innovative transformer and reactor equipment. So the guests were able to evaluate the performance via video of the new plant of the holding company in the Republic of Bashkortostan and power transformers plant under construction in the city of Kiev (Ukraine).
Over the past 10 years, according to a long-term investment program of the holding company "ELEKTROZAVOD" modernized production facilities put into operation new plants for the production of modern electrical equipment:
• on the basis of the production complex in Moscow, a new production facility for the production of heavy-duty power transformers and reactors of the new generation;
• in the Republic of Bashkortostan is gaining momentum in Europe's largest plant for the production of power and distribution transformers, which in terms of technical and technological equipment, production has now unique not only in our country but also in the global electrical industry.
• carried out a complete modernization and re-equipment of the Ufa plant "Electroapparat" providing the production of a wide range of high-voltage and low-voltage switching technology.
• In 2012 in Ufa transformer factory built housing a new plant for the production of current and voltage transformers up to 500 kV and high-voltage switchgear up to 500 kV switchgear (GIS, tank and breakers).
• on the basis of extended and upgraded production facilities of the Institute of transformer (PAO "VIT") is created, LLC "ELEKTROZAVOD-VIT" designed for pilot production of a prototype model and batch release of power transformers and shunt reactors.
• increasing the volume of output joint venture ZAO "Moskabel-ELEKTROZAVOD" for the production of special transposed conductors, the procuring earlier abroad.
Today "ELEKTROZAVOD" has the capacity and technical ability to carry out any orders from the energy sector and other industries, covering the entire product range required transformer and reactor equipment of high voltage 110 — 220 — 330 — 500 — 750 — 1150 kW, and medium-voltage equipment 6 — 35 kV.
The activities of the enterprises of the holding company "ELEKTROZAVOD" allows you not only to the manufacture of modern electrical products, but also to take an active part in designing and implementing large-scale projects for the construction of power "turnkey". Engineering Center of the company provides a full range of services for the construction of generating facilities and power distribution, provides integrated supply, installation and commissioning of all the main and auxiliary equipment.
Following its visit, held a bilateral meeting on the development of power engineering and supply of equipment of "ELEKTROZAVOD" for the objects of the Unified national electric grid.