The city’s first oil

 

 Urai — a city in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug — Yugra, marked the beginning of the industrial development of the north of Western Siberia.

  In 1922, at the mouth of the river flows into the river Konda Spikes immigrants from Central Russia was founded Urai village. In the late twenties of the last century in the village of Urai Shaim Village Council was organized by the fishing guild name Decembrists. In 1957 he drafted a master plan to build a settlement on Urai area 57.0 hectares. 

   May 25, 1959 near the village of exploration well Shaim party deep drilling Khanty — Mansiysk complex geological — prospecting expedition produced the first commercial oil in the area, containing up to 62% light oil field called Shaim.

  In 1962, the registered office Urai village, and in 1965 it became a town, now lives in it 43,000 people.

 The main oil and gas producing company "Urayneftegaz" is part of the oil company "Lukoil". The city begins pipeline Shaim — Tyumen. In addition to the businesses serving the oil production, the city has a number of food companies, house-building.

Uraysko control of main oil pipelines

 

Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

 

 

 


"g.Uray. Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin."On Yandeks.Fotkah

 The memorial complex

 

 

  The city's first oil — worker Urai. In the Tyumen region Urai was marked as a city otkyvshy new era — an oil and gas. 

   

 

  Monument "Communication of generations"

   

 

 TC "Jubilee"

   

 KKTSK "Youth Shaim"

   

 

 

 

 Palace of Sports "Stars Ugra"

   

 

 

DK "Oilman"

 

Urayneftegaz

 

 

 

Airport

 

 

Professional College

 

 

Museum

 

 

Gymnasium

 

 

Ulimtsa Uzbekistanskaya

 

Hotel "Tursunt"

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEC "Olympus"

 

City Administration

 

 

 

Kindergarten "Umka"

 

 

 

 

The city is built

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Like this post? Please share to your friends: