House of Culture "Energetic" in the village Murmashi Murmansk region, built in 1936, on an individual project in the style of the Italian Renaissance, after the reconstruction has opened the doors for the first time in 15 years.
DK "Energetic" was built in 1936, on an individual project in the style of the Italian Renaissance. Its construction was carried out in parallel with the construction of the first on the Kola Peninsula, Lower Tulomskaya plant, near which it is located. Throughout its history, the stage DCs were the best artists of the country.
House of Culture was closed after a fire in 1997. In the course of the reconstruction has been saved historic character of the building. From the budget of the Murmansk region in its reconstruction was sent to more than 104 million rubles.