Kursk Electric Apparatus Factory announces the launch of the fuse switch disconnectors
OptiBlock RBK and OptiVert ARS — Low-voltage circuit breakers, which are completely replaced by the construction of a conventional circuit breaker, cable and fuse holders. In conjunction with the fusible link devices are designed for on-off load, short-circuit protection and overload electrical circuits with voltage up to 690V, frequency 50 (60) Hz at currents up to 1250A. A new series of circuit breakers from KEAZ has a wide scope in the industrial and manufacturing facilities, commercial buildings and infrastructure projects.
Application area TACs OptiBlock RBK:
• low voltage cabinets including transformer substations;
• industrial switchgear;
• Cabinets power;
• control cabinets;
• brownies shields of protection;
• installation of reactive power compensation;
• DC protection.
Field of application bladed PVR OptiVert ARS:
• aids in the protection of low voltage switchboards transformer substations with the distance between busbar 185mm or 100mm;
• protection devices or feeding off of cable lines;
• load switches or master switches.