The report's author — Alexander "Russos" Popov
When you start to talk about oil production, it immediately raises the picture
In the middle of our expedition, "City of the Arctic Circle," we drove into the city at the invitation of the Rainbow
The company "Almaz" — the only one in Western Siberia the manufacturer serial submersible equipment for oil extraction.
2. At the exit of the oven turns so that's thick wire.
3. Which runs
4. Next, the wire spool annealed copper to give the necessary plasticity, because after drawing it becomes hard and brittle. Then on each core insulation is applied (by
5. Dodgy car wraps first three cores or needle-punched non-woven cloth (something like a very dense wool).
6. And book in a metal band.
Watch the video machine better.
7. The output is a ready-made armored cable.
8. Prior to delivery to the customer it is checked.
9. And packaged. The total length of the cable to the motor can reach 4.5 kilometers and more. The record of this plant — 4.2 kilometers.
10. The depth of the well can be different. But the bill goes for miles. And a pump, respectively, is at the bottom. The cable runs through the hole and provides an uninterrupted supply of electricity to it. Moreover, we have to work at a temperature of 120 to 230 degrees. Now we have to make the pump itself and the electric motor.
11. Some metal parts are melted in your own shop.
12. A part comes in the form of such products.
13. Downstream — ready elements of pump and motor.
14. The diameter of the motor and pump ranges from 9 to 13 cm (I rounded one). And thus it is necessary to develop the capacity to pump oil to a height of three kilometers. Therefore, all the equipment long and thin. Length ligament motor and pump can reach 60-70 meters. The photo — work, collecting the future of the motor rotor.
15. Then these sections must be mounted on a common shaft and the motor turns the necessary power and length.
16. Machining the motor shaft.
17. The pump is a hundred (average 400-500) small centrifugal pumps, which operate on the same shaft.
18. That section of the assembled pump.
19. Inlet through which oil flows. Bottom secured a temporary cap — there will be attached motor.
20. The various components of centrifugal pumps of different diameters.
21. Transport container for the pump.
22. Special workshop where they make winding cable for electric motors.
23. Machine for winding the cable dielectric film.
24. The winding of the motor. Such a tedious and very time-consuming operation is performed only by women.
25. The stator of the motor. Here, only handmade!
26. At the bottom of the pump unit is attached to sensors: temperature, pressure and vibration.
27. Experimental wells for testing the finished product.
28. Combat use of the cable. Here he is very old and will soon need to be replaced.
29. The usual rocking.
30. Well cluster.
Here's a brief overview of the production of electric submersible pumps. In fact, there's a bit more complicated arranged but this is beyond the scope of this story. More information can be found at
And you can