They are already 13 people were killed, 70 were in hospitals. Now outbreaks reported in 18 states. It turned out that all the victims had eaten cantaloupes grown on a farm near the city of Denver in Colorado. It turned out that the vegetables were contaminated with bacteria that cause dangerous disease — listeriosis. Affects the nervous system and lymph nodes. At risk — children, pregnant women and the elderly. Last summer, a similar situation is alarming in Europe. Then from intestinal bacteria trapped in vegetables, in Germany and Sweden have died fifty. First thought that the reason — the Spanish cucumbers, then — that the source of infection in soybean sprouts from Lower Saxony or in Egyptian potatoes. Whereas Russia has banned the import of vegetables from Europe.
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Since ancient times, people gave each flower meaning. As the years passed, changing era,
Animals have not developed vocal apparatus, but they communicate with each other. How, for
A nickname in the world for a long time is one man — Kevin
In sci-fi movies are sometimes shown as an astronaut on foreign planets are attacked
Since 1986, February 19, zoologists World Day of whales and dolphins. That same day,
Oh you gulena! Again traveling going? — Tamara Ukrainka Beregeli takes out travel bag