Ishim

 

Ishim — a city in the south of the Tyumen region, the regional center. Located on the left bank of the Ishim River (a tributary of the Irtysh). Population — about 65,000 people.
Founded in 1687 under the name of settlement Korkina exactly 100 years after the laying of Tobolsk. Beginning in 1721 in the settlement was carried out regularly Nicholas Fair. In 1782, by decree of Catherine II Korkin suburb gets the name of the Ishim (named after the river) and the status of the city.  December 30, 2011 at Railway Square appeared a memorial — a 12-meter high stele on which are fixed signs, which tell about historical events. Top of the monument coat of arms of the Ishim (in an azure field a golden carp).

 
Sundial in the form of a swan.

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 In March 1785 was approved by His Majesty coat of arms — a golden carp in the blue box — "… a sign that in the circle onago city is full of lakes abound kotoryya sow fishes and the abolition of the size of the add …". In the XIX century. Ishim — county town of Tobolsk Province, which is held annually in December, St. Nicholas Fair, and local products (leather, fur, hardware, fat, meat) spread out across Russia. Butter is actively exported. Fair trade turnover reached b, 0 million. The favorable geographical position of the city, is on the main Siberian Highway, among the richest agricultural and pastoral districts of the province of Tobolsk, led to its transformation into a major center of trade fairs throughout Western Siberia

 The first definition that comes to mind when visiting the city — well-maintained. Infinite lanterns, benches, paving tiles, excellent roads. Architectural monuments are, sculpture, Soviet and modern, there is. There are, where to walk, eat, what to see. A great option for a trip by one day. 

 

 

 

 

 In 1913, a railroad was Ishim.
Today, through the station Ishim be quite a lot of trains. From Tyumen can be reached by train, once-daily walks Express, and once daily trains Tyumen — Vagai, Vagai — Ishim. Station was built in 1912, renovated in 2005-2006. Initially likely The brick was as surrounding his home.

 

 

 

 

 By the end of XIX century here there were a lot of plants and a small factory five tanneries, soap-four, six sheepskin, pimokatnyh eight, sixteen blacksmith, eight brick, two beverages, two svechesalnyh, two creameries and one brewery. 

 Fountain at Station Square

 

 

 All new traffic lights with a timer countdown for pedestrians. At the crossroads of the great movement is organized so that pedestrians can cross it diagonally (though it is not on SDA).
On the "zebra" drivers pass, stop, even if you stand far to the sidewalk.
Squares and sidewalks in the center is mainly paved with tiles on the streets adjacent to the central asphalt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The central street of Karl Marx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  The first church in Ishim (in those years Korkina settlement) was built in 1731 on a promontory Kiselevskaya. Dedicated the temple in honor of Nicholas of Myra. 
In 1775, construction began on the first stone church, consecrated in the name of the Epiphany. It was here in 1815, was baptized by Peter P. Ershov, who was born in the village of Bezrukovo (since 1960 Ershovo) in the 15-miles from the Ishim.

 

 

 

 

 Next time built the church — Trinity (1827) — was made of wood, was in the city cemetery in 1840, burned down, but two years later at the same place was built a new temple. After the Revolution, part of the building was dismantled, the remains are in the territory of the military unit 22184 (described separately). Church of St. Nicholas was built in the years 1886-1891.

 

 

 The temple in honor of the Protection of the Mother of God is in Zalineynaya part of the city, built in 1914

 

 

 The church in Ishim was built in 1906, during the Soviet era destroyed. In 1997, the Roman Catholic Church of Divine Mercy was built opposite the bus station.

 

 

 And not far from the spot where the old church, in a recent New Apostolic Church

 

 

 In 1921, the county Ishim Ishim and become the center of the Siberian uprising here began the largest anti-government protests in Soviet Russia. It unfolded on a vast territory from the steppe regions Priishimja to Yamal and Urals to Omsk, it was attended by over 70 thousand peasants.

 Ishimskiy Museum (street from the Leningrad, 29), who is also a museum "Chernyakovskaya School", located in a former church school (60-70-ies. Nineteenth century), adjacent to St. Nicholas Church.

 

 

 History and Art Museum (str, 64) or the Museum "City Government" is in a building built in 1854, where previously housed the city government

 

 

 Cultural Center of the PP Ershov (street Soviet, 30)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Cinema in the city center
The building built in 1930, the object of cultural heritage era constructivism. With the opening of a cinema until 1938 was called Blvukher, and since 1948 — the name of the 30th anniversary of the Komsomol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 In the 20-30s of the twentieth century on the basis of handicraft enterprises begins the formation of the city's industry. Greatly expanded manufacturing base in the city during World War II, when the evacuees housed in Ishim plants. Now the city has 70 industrial enterprises leading industries — food, machinery, light industry, construction industry.

 Municipal Cultural Center Inter fact that the building is an object of cultural heritage and is known as home defense. The structure of the system, put into operation in 1932, today's great spoiled "reconstruction", but in general preserved.

 

 

 

 

 In a city with dozens of schools and about the same number of pre-school institutions.
For example, the new municipal kindergarten

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Children's Music School (str, 41)
The building — an object of cultural heritage — the house of the merchant I.F.Tyuhova (1870.) IF House Tyuhova, built in 1870 is a prime example of a merchant residential mansion with retail space. Located in a row estate development the main historic street — st. Lenin (former Over-Nikolsky)

 

 Central Children's Library (street of the Enlightenment, 25) — a very beautiful wooden building built in 1914 — the house of the merchant Nicholas Postnikov

 

 

 Cultural and Sports Complex.
Next — the original playground.

 

 

 

 

 

SC "Locomotive".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  In the city park recreation building work going full swing, but he looks pretty decent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Built in the city and the new quay.

 

 

 Memorial "In Memory of the Fallen" was created in 1995 in the Cathedral Square. The project was discussed with the monument in 1989, and the majority of citizens did not like him, the readers of the newspaper "Pravda Ishimskaya" wrote letters to the editor in which he expressed a desire to see the monument in the classical style. However, the government did not listen to the people. The people called the sculpture "Monument to run away students" (Pedagogical Institute is nearby).
Entering beautifully photographed monument in silhouette behind it Epiphany Cathedral.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 October 29, 2003 in the heart of the city administration building (str, 67), a monument to IV Stalin.
According to one source plaster, on the other — a bronze bust was found in 1999 near a kindergarten. After restoration it was installed in the building, from which went to the front ishimtsy. If you believe the first source, after some time, plaster bust began to break down, and in 2009 it was replaced by a bronze. A sign at the pedestal was installed earlier — June 22, 1995.

 

 

 August 7, 2004 in front of the museum (street Leningrad, 29) opening of the monument Praskovya Lupolovoy (Parasha Siberian).
Gregory Lupoli, the girl's father, was exiled with his family from Elisavetgrad (nowadays — Kirovograd, Ukraine) in Ishim. September 8, 1803 Praskovja, the only daughter of Gregory, set out on foot to St. Petersburg, and in 11 months, 5 August 1804, reached the capital and filed a petition for clemency father Emperor. Alexander I not only Lupolova Gregory returned to its former place of residence, but also gave financial assistance to the family. Praskovja also became a nun Cross (Nizhny Novgorod) and then tithe (Veliky Novgorod) monastery, where she died in 1809 (age 24 years) from a serious illness.

 

 

 In 2005, the Station Square was a solar clock in the form of a swan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The monument to Nikolai Nikitin, chief designer and one of the sponsors of the Ostankino TV tower, the developer of packaged foundations of high-rise buildings in Moscow (for example, the building of Moscow State University), the designer of the monument "The Motherland" and the author of many other buildings and structures. Nikolai was born in Tobolsk, but spent his childhood in Ishim.

 

 

 

 

The square at the Art and History Museum (Lenin Street, 64) — a monument to the Cossack Ivan Korkine, founder Korkina settlement (later Ishim)

 

 

The building Agricultural College (street of Karl Marx, 15) is a monument to the outstanding gymnast, seven-time Olympic champion, Boris Shakhlina, a native of the Ishim

 

 

 

 

  monument Borodino bread 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The house, which in 1919 was the county revolutionary committee, October Square, 3. November 7, 1919 Ishimskiy County Revolutionary Committee took up his duties on the restoration of Soviet power in Ishim district.

 

 

 

 

 The stone building of the city administration was formed in two stages: the central part of the main building was built in 1955, the side wings in 1967 This is a large three-story building is an example of the official "Soviet-style" based on an order of the historical composition of architecture.

 

 

 Building of merchant Kamensky, Lenin, 20, building A
Storey on a stone plinth with wooden mezzanine and angular shaped tower house (known as the "House of Kamensky") is one of the most interesting and impressive buildings in the Ishim. Erected in the late 19th century in the style of late classicism, he radically rebuilt in the 1910s, so that was developed sp
ace-planning and decision-enriched forms of decoration of facades. The composition retains the features unique to the regional architecture.

 

 

 House Merchant G.F.Klykova, Lenin, 21
Manor GF Klykova — one of the finest and rarest in the merchant city of possessions of the late 19th century, preserved in sufficient detail. Includes residential home, commercial outbuilding, gated and economic services, located on the perimeter of the yard. All the buildings are made of brick with a variety of eclectic decor items, form a coherent ensemble. Many of the details and techniques of architecture transformed the central Russian XVII century.

 

 

 The house, which was placed in 1917, the City Council of Workers 'and Soldiers' Deputies, which was held 20.02.1918 Congress of Workers 'and Peasants' Deputies, which proclaimed Soviet power in Ishim county Alexei Ponomarev — the first chairman of Ishim uispolkoma, Lenin Street, 64
The stone building of the former City Government built in 1854, is the most imposing example of rich eclecticism in Ishim. The building has historical significance in addition to architectural value.

 

 

 House II Volkov was built in 1880. on the corner of the block. In their typology, scale, composition is a typical example of a merchant family in Ishim.

 

 

 House Merchant I.P.Bokareva, ul.Ponomareva, 31
Built in the 80 years of the nineteenth century, belonged to a merchant Joseph Prokhorovich Bokarev. In relation to urban development is essential as an element that is actively shaping the historical and architectural environment of St. Nicholas Church and figurative stylistic structure building historic square. In architectural and artistic terms — one of the best examples of "representative" of the stone, residential merchant's house in the building of the Ishim the end of the nineteenth century with a strong eclectic architectural facades.

 

 

Built in the early twentieth century. Belonged to merchants VN Perminov and I.G.Rodionovu. One-story rectangular with cut corner portion is typical for urban development at the time of its composition and the elegant brick dekoratsiey.V diverse city there are a few samples of this kind of business services.

 

 

 

 

 Materials from the sites:http://klyaksina.livejournal.com/599786.html 

 http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1093023&page=4

Like this post? Please share to your friends: