Soon Australia will fully switch to renewable energy sources

Researchers from the Melbourne Institute and representatives of the joint project "Australia without carbon dioxide" made a report, which stated that in ten years the continent will be able to completely abandon the so-called "dirty" energy sources and switch completely to renewable energy. This rapid transition is possible due to the location and landscape of Australia, which has unique potential for production of solar and wind energy.

Soon Australia will fully switch to renewable energy sources

As soon as the Australian government will provide the required investment for the industry, the production of clean energy will begin in full swing, which will significantly reduce the ecological footprint of the country in a relatively short period of time. In this wind farm will provide approximately 40% of energy needs, while the remaining 60% without any problems will cover solar thermal plants. That is the technical side 100% transition to clean energy in Australia Bole than possible. In financial terms, is not seen as special barriers.
The report also noted that the biomass remaining after the grain harvest, and hydropower can provide fuel for the initial start of the solar and wind farms and supporting fuel in case of bad weather. The appearance of such plants will be useful for the social sphere, Australia, because then there will be new permanent jobs. It is predicted that the number in the internal energy market will increase by 4 times.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: