«NED» (Northern Engineering Direction) — brand of HVAC equipment, developed by NED in conjunction with leading manufacturers. NED Engineering company working on the Russian market of ventilation for more than 15 years and in that time has gained wide popularity and extensive experience in the design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration and building management.
Thanks to the extensive range of equipment NED can solve any engineering problem for ventilation and cooling buildings.
NED is available under the brand names of more than 7,000 products. That's more than any other European manufacturer of HVAC equipment.
NED — an example of a modern high-tech production in Russia.
• 80% of HVAC equipment NED is manufactured on a production basis "Technogroup" in the city of Dzerzhinsk of Moscow Region.
• 20% of the equipment produced in factories partner in Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and Slovakia.
• Modern design, based on international experience and international standards.
• Automated design process with the use of 3D models.
• Materials and components of the highest class.
• The use of high-precision automatic production lines of metal processing
• Impeccable production standards and the latest high-precision equipment.
• Quality control at all stages of production, from components to final assembly and QC tests.
• Quality Management System of the certificates of GOST R ISO 9001:2000.
In addition to standard GOST-R certificates, appliances NED specifically certified for use in medical facilities, as well as nuclear power facilities.
NED equipment bears the CE mark, which confirms its compliance with European standards, including directives 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC and 2006/42/EC relating to electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety in the manufacture, assembly, installation and external control.