Crematorium — Equipment that performs the function of burning biomass and death of animals in an agricultural enterprise.
There are many ways of recycling organic waste. So why is the crematorium are considered the best of them?
Call using the crematorium "best" way to dispose of waste can be completely honest and calm for three main reasons:
1. Incineration occurs to the extent possible. Waste products are left with.
2. Sanitary requirements in the company complied with in full. As there was no getting infected mortality or infection in the soil and groundwater. This, in turn, provides a high ecological safety of the environment and health of persons and animals on the farm.
3. The cost of the acquisition, installation and use of incomparably small with other methods of destruction of biological material. Diesel fuel is required for the combustion process is cheap. Components — the minimum number, and all the apparatus is extremely simple manner. After the briefing, a person can start as early disposal.
Crematorium service requires no special skills. A repair is needed very rarely.
Crematorium for agriculture were the most widely used on the following types of companies:
Various farm animals,
Combustion biomass occurs in 4 main steps:
1. The material is first loaded for burning the staff through a special hatch.
2. Included incineration chamber is heated to a certain temperature, and continues to maintain it throughout the stage, the waste recycled.
3. Ash, in which case the downloaded turned cold.
4. Chamber, where the combustion is cleared.
Thus, the crematorium is able to solve the task of disposing of any company and make it the most efficient manner, saving money for the owner. Nor can we forget that the burning of biomass in this way provides sanitary protection, which means the company will not face problems when checking the relevant authorities and will be able to maintain (or even improve) the quality of the products.
Pay attention also always on the certificates and documentation to the recycling equipment to make sure that it meets all quality standards.