The upper third of the face, namely, area forehead and eyebrows — is area great aesthetic value, and the manifestation of the signs of aging in this area requires rejuvenation and aesthetic correction.
Traditional surgical techniques forehead lift with the use of so-called "coronary" access can lead to loss hair in the area of the cut and the shift of the growth hair. Furthermore, formation of visible scars in the region of the cut. Postoperative recovery period bruises delay and can lead to the formation of seal areas and skin pigmentation. Because aesthetic surgery aims to improve the appearance and quality of life of healthy people, there is a need to introduce the least traumatic high-tech methods.
Experience in the use of endoscopic equipment for aesthetic operations on his face was first introduced in 1992 by 61 scientific conference of the American Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ASPRAS) in Washington. Since then, the technique of endoscopic brow lift and forehead to improve and develop.
- Drooping eyebrows
- Drooping eyelids
- Wrinkles between the brows
- Wrinkles at the root of the nose
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- loss of skin elasticity and contractility,
- excessive thickness and greasiness of the skin,
- skin damage in the upper face
- Operation performed under general anesthesia with the use of high-tech endoscopic equipment
- All manipulations are carried out from two sections up to 1.5 cm in the scalp
- Produced intersection depressor muscles, which helps to remove wrinkles forehead and nose
- Due to the movement of tissue in the temporal lobes removed the wrinkles at the corners of the eyes, the so-called "crow's feet"
- For fixing the expanded skin used fibrin glue
- Possible postoperative edema of the upper face up to
- Required to wear a special retention bandages for a week
The advantages of endoscopic tissue tightening in the forehead and eyebrows
- Minor trauma intervention
- No visible scars
- A significant reduction in the possibility of loss hairand numbness in the area of operations
- The possibility of surgery in patients with thinning hair
- Minimal blood loss
- A good post-operative fixation position of eyebrows
- A slight movement of the line of growth hair
- The ability to use the optical zoom while working on thin tissue structures
- A significant reduction of the time of rehabilitation after surgery
Source: Medical center "Paracelsus 2001"