The fight against subversive groups simulated enemy army aviation pilots have worked in the Leningrad region. The crews of the Mi-24 and Mi-8 acted as a singly or in groups — up to 10 pairs of helicopters at the same time. In addition to firing missiles, pilots trained to mine certain areas of land directly from the air. During the maneuvers, which according to legend was held in conditions of frontier conflict, it was necessary to destroy hundreds of targets at a distance of 500 m to 5 km with different heights.
8. Helicopters came to the target groups. I counted about 30 cars. Within minutes of the target field was plowed and sown with mines.
11. "Dragon's Teeth" fly to the target.
12. Antipersonnel mines PFM-1. Now the mine is living in my house on the desktop
13. Based at the airfield.
17. Mi-jamming 8PPA.
19. Departure for the next job.
30. The doctrine has come to an end. The dispersal.
33. The road home.